• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What games are you currently playing?

Southern Discomfort

Smarter than the Average Bear
V.I.P Member
I've got a few going on at the moment.

I'm very slowly playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. At a snail's pace; there's going to be lots of mods which fixes bugs and it does have a few of them apparently.

I bought Shadowrun: Hong Kong and that's be good fun. I don't have any XCOM style or XCOM games so that's a good experience.

Picked up a few new VR games. VR Sports Challenge is a lot of fun. I've just been playing the ice hockey mode which you take the role of a goalie then as a shooter. You unlock new modes and parts of play as you succeed. It's got that stereotypical brawling atmosphere you expect from hockey, lots of fights outside of play. A gentleman's sport. ;)

I'm downloading The Mage's Tale. Another VR game. Lots of spell flinging in a dungeon crawler sort of game. Looks like fun.

I also bought Divinity: Original Sin and I want to be playing it with a friend but he's too stuck into World of Warcraft at the moment to play with me. If only he was interested in it when I was playing it.

I'd be playing WWE 2K18 if the ruddy thing would install on the Xbox at my Parents', content with playing Tekken 7 and getting achievements for winning Story mode.

I'm also playing Story mode on Injustice 2, pretty good stuff, I always was good at fighting games, comes from all those years of playing Street Fighter 2 on the SNES and Tekken 1, 2 and 3 on the Play Station.

I bought Monster Hunter World on eBay last week for Xbox, been playing it this afternoon, pretty darn cool... Kind of an RPG mixed with kind of elements of Pokemon for Xbox, you can catch the Monsters and stuff.

Last edited:
My husband and I have an "on going" game of scrabble. He wins mostly, but I have won a few.

Game over; put letters back in bag; shake and choose and voila a new game lol

Playing all the Far Cry games in anticipation of Far Cry 5. Finished Far Cry 3, Primal, the original, now I'm working on FC 2 (hardcore, of course) and FC 4.

Also finishing up with Just Cause 3 (don't know why that game got such mediocre reviews, I think it's a blast), I'm thinking about finishing up with Just Cause 2 which I'm about halfway through, and I've got a Bioshock 2 about halfway done I might finish up. Also been having the itch to play through Mercenaries 2: World in Flames for the 100th time, another underrated game I love.

I am excellent at starting games, but I always crap out half way through. Trying to work on that.

Undertale and because I'm feeling both sadistic and masochistic, it's the genocide route right now... Stuck on Sans, obviously. That guy causes a ton of problems for my psychopatic little maniac, duh.

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars: Commander and Bit Heroes.

And you better believe that in the Star Wars games I am crushing the rebel forces under my glorious boot of Imperialism.

I started playing Old School RuneScape in November.
It is an game that allows me to go at the speed I feel like for the day.

I’ve got a marathon game of Crusader Kings 2 going, with the Game of Thrones mod. Currently trying to find out how many degrees of Targaryen incest are too much. :D

And I’m looking forward to playing Orwell:Ignorance is Strength as soon as I find the time. The first Orwell game was excellent.

elder scrolls online
elite dangerous
kingdom come deliverance

Started to play Elite Dangerous using a new controller (never played the game or used a controller before). My learning curve is steep, haha. I didn't grow up with computers or games.

I've been playing ArcheAge for 2 + years now. Need some new challenges.

I’ve got a marathon game of Crusader Kings 2 going, with the Game of Thrones mod. Currently trying to find out how many degrees of Targaryen incest are too much. :D

And I’m looking forward to playing Orwell:Ignorance is Strength as soon as I find the time. The first Orwell game was excellent.

Ah, you legend! Gotta have a bit of incest in a CK2 campaign.

NBA2k17/18, the evil within the evil within 2, resident evil 7, cod ww2, all the splinter cell games, alien isolation, h1z1, pubg, fornite, dying light, and a ton of other games lol. If you have a ps3/ps4/pc send me a message of your ID so we can play sometime.

Started to play Elite Dangerous using a new controller (never played the game or used a controller before). My learning curve is steep, haha. I didn't grow up with computers or games.

i'm on ps4, i use a thrust master joystick, it makes it easier to control, and indeed it is a steep learning curve, step 1 learn to land, or give up and get the landing computer

I wouldn't mind playing that but I hear it's rather hard, I just can't justify spending about £11 on a game I'd play a couple of times and then never again.
Yep, it is EXTREMELY difficult. However, the graphics are amazing, the music is awesome, and the cell animation is mindblowing. Just a side note, i think tough games can be helpful. they're great for honing your patience, controlling your rage and teaching perseverence.

i'm on ps4, i use a thrust master joystick, it makes it easier to control, and indeed it is a steep learning curve, step 1 learn to land, or give up and get the landing computer

Don't have a PS$, wish I did but am using the controller with my PC. They don't get along all that well. Once I actually start the game I'm hoping to get the landing computer.

I bought Elite Dangerous on Xbox a while back, couldn't get on with it to be honest, I prefer Space combat games on the PC with Mouse controls.

Words with Friends. I have games going on with my wife, my best friend, and my brother, but my brother is the only one I really play competitively against. I "pull my punches" when playing my wife and my friend.

Cryptic Crosswords. I love them, but they're hard to find. From the clues and answers, I guess they are more popular in England than in the US.

New Threads

Top Bottom