1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you see...?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Johann, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Johann

Johann Active Member

An interesting atypical response. get it... normal..neurosis...atypical..somewhere in between :)

thank you for all the likes and icons

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fino

Fino Alex V.I.P Member

It's the use of language but it's not a reference to language and is therefore not an abstraction in content.

Fino would probably be a bit less confusing just because it's more specific, but I wouldn't mind Alex at all. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ken S.

Ken S. Dog Cookie King V.I.P Member

I see square pixels trying to emulate a circle that changes size when you click on it. The REAL questions are what do YOU see? A room of guinea pigs that you feel free to conduct experiments on or do you really have nothing better to do with your time? Guess you could say I am more interested in the psychology of a person that poses such queries than the psychology they are looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken S.

Just an interesting side note. Bob Ross invented black gesso.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ken S.

Does that mean if I hurry there might be a princess in my future? (Spaceball reference.)

6. Crossbreed

Crossbreed Neur-D Missionary ☝

A lot of these "tests" are just pop-psyche FYIs, to be taken with a grain of salt. A majority of [NTs, at least] give an expected answer. These tests aren't expected to offer deep personal insight more than any other on-line, pop-neurology tests. (They are more of an amusing vanity.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. SusanLR

SusanLR Well-Known Member

Gees, what a difference a dot makes!

A black dot. Dot's all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Johann

Johann Active Member

Fino it is then :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Johann

Johann Active Member

I talked about some things I saw and how I think in previous posts. Give it a look if you have the time. From one "guinea pig" to another..since I also answered the question. :p

I didnt know that. Good to know. thanks

• Like Like x 1
  10. Johann

Johann Active Member

Interesting train of thought.. what have you lumped this question in with exactly? Deep personal insight? Neurology?

11. Streetwise

Streetwise very cautious contributor V.I.P Member

are you alex shortened from Alexander ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. WildCat

WildCat V.I.P Member

The black dot stands out. The background it's on stands out slightly from the forum color scheme, so there's that too. I tilted my screen to make sure there wasn't anything hidden (like this) and found nothing. Kind of a striped or irregular pattern making up the background, it's not a solid shade of anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Pats

Pats Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

The dot doesn't move from the middle, the page becomes larger.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince My future job title.

Yes, actually. Amatuer writer music helps compose stories.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fino

Fino Alex V.I.P Member

Yep! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. tducey

tducey Well-Known Member

I see a black dot in the middle of a white screen.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Crossbreed

Crossbreed Neur-D Missionary ☝

I see it as being on the same level as this video,
    Only a Genius Or a Person With a Mental Illness Can Answer This

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. FreeDiver

FreeDiver How long can you hold your breath? V.I.P Member

It turns out that this innocent black dot image is hiding a secret message. Although I've not been able to decode the message. I have strong evidence that there is a steganographicly encoded message hidden in this picture. Nervous Rex at post #21 almost stumbled upon it with his paint fill attempt. Here's the evidence I currently have that suggest that there is a steganographicly encoded message hidden in this picture.

1). I did a fourier frequency analysis on the image and map its histogram to the individual bits that make up each pixel. here are the results. The 2 least significant bits contained a large amount of noise were as the 6 most significant bits were mostly silent. This is strong evidence suggesting that there is steganographic encoded data here because the noise cuts off instantly after going to the next significant bit. If this was just image noise(i.e. from an analog source) or dithering. It would ramp off slowly rather then instantly dropping off.

2). Although the noise pattern is unique vertically(top to bottom). The noise pattern going horizontally is repetitive. The pattern repeats itself every 64 pixels and is a perfect pixel by pixel copy of it's neighboring pattern. since 64 is an even multiple of 8. This suggest that these are individual bytes of data encoded in this pattern.

Assuming that the data is encoded in only 1 LSB. the size of the hidden message should be around 5,464 byte in size. If the data is encoded using 2 LSB , assuming that the noise in the second LSB is not cause by the jpeg's lossy compression and based on the fact that most steganographic encoders out there don't do this . Then the hidden message should be about 10,928 byte in size.

I so far have not decoded the hidden massage yet. But then again. I am assuming that it's an unencrypted text file and I could be wrong there.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Rexi

Rexi uwu owo uwu SlightlyFilterless Atheist Science=<3 V.I.P Member

It's an image of a desert sunny day from a new Mario game.

Black is hot enough for lasers to attack it [ipl], thus, symbolic for a massive warmth ball, the sun.

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Rexi

Rexi uwu owo uwu SlightlyFilterless Atheist Science=<3 V.I.P Member

May or may not be enough for Low Latent Inhibition to pick up on its features, especially for a first-time encounter. I would guess in order for someone to dig deeper into it, they would have to put it under more tests.