• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you have for breakfast ?

Same thing every day.

Oatmeal, prunes, walnuts, protein powder with milk. I cook the oatmeal prunes and walnuts with very little water until is it stiff, then soften and cool it with the chocolate protein powder and milk.

I eat the same until the pattern changes. For four years it was the same cereal. Almost 500 boxes before I stopped.

For a long time I ate vegetables and rice for breakfast.

Eggplant, rice and sardines for a long time.

I get into patterns that make sense to me at the time. For now I am back on oatmeal.

peanut butter & honey waffle with 1/2 banana, and pile of root veges (parsnip, carrot, sweet potato, and yellow potato with fenugreek seed & coconut oil overnight in the crock pot then mandarin squeezed over when done), and decaf coffee, black

Oatmeal (1/2 cup dry organic quick oats), 1 cup water with a single pat of butter; when ready, I added 1/2 cup of unsalted buttermilk, pinch of salt, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon and 2 Tbsp of pure maple syrup.

450 calories

Total cost as priced with online sources: $1.15 USD. It would be easy to get the cost below $1 with a bit of shopping around for lower cost ingredients.

Last edited:
Wheat flake cereal with fiber cereal, milk with chocolate protein powder. I do not like to eat so eating more protein at once means I can eat less.

Omelet, stuffed with a slice of cheese, lightly charred diced red peppers, and finely diced left over pork chop, served with a side of chunked potato, baked, a bit of guacamole, a tangerine, and a cup of decaf.

Chocolate-flavored oat porridge, 1 egg over hard, longanisa, sinangag na bawang (garlic fried rice), and Earl Grey tea (hot).

Crow.

I messed up a little and had to appologize and eat some crow. It doesn't taste good but everyone has to eat some crow at some point.

New Threads

Top Bottom