• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you have for breakfast ?

A turkey (pastrami flavored) sandwich with deli mustard and cole slaw.

smoothie =
one frozen pear
4 oz almond milk
2 oz water
2 T. nutri yeast
2 heaping tsp. very stiff tahini
1/4 tsp. ascorbic acid

vitamins

The amount of tahini was excessive.

sausage egg and swiss sandwich on an english muffin (homemade, not fast food :) )

smoothie =
one frozen pear
4 oz almond milk
2 oz water
2 T. nutri yeast
2 heaping tsp. very stiff tahini
1/4 tsp. ascorbic acid

vitamins

The amount of tahini was excessive.
that does seem like a lot of tahini for an 8 oz of liquid smoothie.

Leftovers. Probably sounds gross but I almost always eat leftovers for breakfast, but sometimes eggs, bacon, or yogurt, with coffee.

Oats and eggs. I have actually had that for breakfast every day for four years or so. Maybe I should try something else for a while.

A quesadilla and some lemongrass tea

I eat this daily, unless I have some toast with peanut butter and cajeta

Used to eat more eggs but I can't afford them

one bite of fresh pineapple
Half a 3oz can of sardines
two tablespoons of sweet potato squash
2 heaping teaspoons of PB with pecans and carob chips
4 oz almond milk

I have the same thing each day.
2 weetbix and
I like it with like fruit you could have blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and soy or almond milk and maybe some almonds.
I used to always have three but now I have 2 or I feel nausea and if you are going to have a lot of fruit etc 2 works good.

New Threads

Top Bottom