• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you dream about recently?

I had a conversation about something (have no idea what it was) with one of my co-workers from the distant past. Someone who died of cancer back in the late nineties.

Disturbing. Made no sense....

Peanut butter. Talking to a random woman with three kids in a strange grocery store about WIC, peanut butter, and roasted peanuts. Weird, even for me.

I dreamed that some non-defined person I felt close to had started playing a world on an MMORG I was formerly hooked on. I had negative feelings about this.

EDIT - Just remembered: as I was just going off to sleep I burst out laughing at something though it didn't sound like a laugh when I partly regained consciousness.

I had dream about electronic motor controllers. And people think that I am boring.

There was a part of one of my dreams last night where I had to drag this really big, heavy bag of trash a long distance to a dumpster. Most of my dreams don't really seem especially meaningful but occasionally something like that sticks out. If I had to interpret it, I would say that it probably has something to do about trying to dispose of a lot of emotional "trash" from the past that I dwell on a lot.

That the government put rents up for all social housing tenants, and stopped all welfare payments completely; and this had a knock-on effect of mass homelessness, overcrowding, people dying of starvation and so on.

That the government put rents up for all social housing tenants, and stopped all welfare payments completely; and this had a knock-on effect of mass homelessness, overcrowding, people dying of starvation and so on.

Won't happen, OK it would be the best dream of the Daily Fail readers, nobody on benefits, but it's not happening.

For some daft reason last night I had my Sunday night dream, that I was in bed with Sam, the gorgeous Barmaid from the Peacock.

Won't happen, OK it would be the best dream of the Daily Fail readers, nobody on benefits, but it's not happening.
I know it isn't, but was still scary though.

On a lighter note I dreamed about my crush but that may be because I accidentally discovered a whole bunch of very cute pictures of him on IG before I went to sleep.[emoji6]

Last night I dreamed I was fussing my friend Sandy's new Baby.

Not seen the tot yet but he was due to be born sometime yesterday, bet he's extremely cute, his Mum is gorgeous.

Summary of my dream: I offered help at a chinese resturaunt. Suggested I should have a task behind the scenes. Some pretty lady was there... An enemy appeared! They want to bomb the resturant! It appears the enemy is... Sailor Uranus from Sailor moon! Time to engage in marriage.. I mean combat! Lured the enemy outside, away from the public. And who's this, coming to my aid? It's the pretty lady from the resturant, who turns out to be Sailor Moon! We fought, it became dusk. I stopped to say to myself: "I bet father is worried... he probably thinks we ran into some problems." (In real life I don't have a relationship with my father??) Soon we started to lose sight of the Chinese restuarant, the battle was now about being redeemed. The battle was now taking place on a moving train, the room we were in had loose floor boards. There was a third woman trying to defeat Sailor Uranus, who was the third wheel in a way, older and not as gorgeous. With that being said... the objective was changing again. It was abobut impressing Sailor Uranus, and the train was no longer moving and there was a couch in the middle of the room. It was the third woman's turn, to defeat/impress. The christian woman didn't have it in her, so she leaped out the window through the glass. Me and the sailors looked through the window, the woman was naked digging through dirt like golem, then started throwing stone arrows at us. We brushed it off, like okay she's kinda a loser. The impressing/defeating continued. It was sailor moon's turn. She grabbed uranus and started kissing her neck. !!!!!! Wow she could just flip off for all I care. Luckily, after that, Sailor moon was getting distracted by these multi-colored buttons. Now... It was my turn. Crap, my dream was starting to fade away. I was furiously trying to imagine the rest of the dream but... I woke up missed out on the good parts OF COURSE.

I had a dream where I had a very sweet husband and was living with him. I could tell that I was an adult in that dream, since I saw a work ID with what I somewhat remember to have Nvidia's logo on it, and I want to become either a computer scientist or game developer some day, so that was kinda logical.

My dream started off with me waking up next to him. I looked out the window, next to the bed, and I was definitely not in any city in South Carolina. Considering the Nvidia work card, the city must have been Santa Clara, California.

I don't remember much of what the man looked like. I'm not good at memorizing dreams. However, from what I do remember, he was tall, well-built, but slender, and of vaguely Asian decent. I remember him making me coffee before heading out to work. Apparently, in this dream future of mine, I also had a daughter, considering I gave a young girl that was somewhere between 4-6 years old a hug and kiss goodbye before leaving.

I got in my car and started driving to work, but I woke up before I arrived. Oh well.

I wanna go back . . .

New Threads

Top Bottom