• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you dream about recently?

I think it was the night before last, actually, but I dreamed some medical professionals gave me ketamine. I'm not about to try it myself IRL (and I've never done it previously) but it sure felt good in that dream!

I had a huge fight with a friend (don't remember what it was about), now let's see if it's going to happen :D

Another excellent aderol-induced dream. Now that I'm taking this new medication, my dreams tend to be much more pleasant (for me, anyway. I tend not to share my dreams because most people find forensic science dark and assume that I am a sick person). Last night (or rather, early this morning) I dreamt that I was analysing the bloodstain patterns of a crime scene. For me, determining angle of impact and bluntness of the weapon is fairly easy as I don't have to do calculations like most people do (I just know what the angle is. I can see the liquid hit the surface, I know how it will move- like how most "normal" people can easily predict what social actions others are about to make without a clear explanation as to why), but anyway, this one was outdoors, taken place two nights prior when it was very windy and drizzly. As a result, most of the stains looked like "fly specs" (less than 1 mm in diameter, usually a sign of gunshot wound or the exhaling of blood mist) even though the body was clearly a blunt-force victim. This, along with the fact that most of the blood had been diluted with water made analysing the scene extremely difficult, and as a result, enjoyable.

Another excellent aderol-induced dream. Now that I'm taking this new medication, my dreams tend to be much more pleasant (for me, anyway. I tend not to share my dreams because most people find forensic science dark and assume that I am a sick person). Last night (or rather, early this morning) I dreamt that I was analysing the bloodstain patterns of a crime scene. For me, determining angle of impact and bluntness of the weapon is fairly easy as I don't have to do calculations like most people do (I just know what the angle is. I can see the liquid hit the surface, I know how it will move- like how most "normal" people can easily predict what social actions others are about to make without a clear explanation as to why), but anyway, this one was outdoors, taken place two nights prior when it was very windy and drizzly. As a result, most of the stains looked like "fly specs" (less than 1 mm in diameter, usually a sign of gunshot wound or the exhaling of blood mist) even though the body was clearly a blunt-force victim. This, along with the fact that most of the blood had been diluted with water made analysing the scene extremely difficult, and as a result, a nice challenge.

This dream was very scary. I don't have dreams like this very often. I couldn't go back to sleep because of it.

TERRIBLE UTILITY POLE ACCIDENT

4/2/2015: Dreamt that I was standing on my front porch when I looked over to my left side to see a couple of workers at the top of a utility pole. Then suddenly the pole snapped at the top where a worker was on one side and a big gray transformer was on the other side. The worker, the top part of the pole and the transformer crashed to the ground behind some equipment. The other worker was OK. So I ran in the house to call 911 and the telephone lines were knocked out. I quickly went out on the porch again and decided to get my cell phone to call 911. When I started to dial, I heard a woman just jawing away about nothing important. I started telling the lady to get off the line repeating this 3 or 4 times and she finally got off. So I dialed 911 on my cell phone and I started hearing a ring. Then after the 2nd ring I woke up.

Comment: Evening hours, very scary and upsetting; I can hear my voice ringing out in desperation as I was trying to get this woman off the phone. I started crying before the woman got off. This was so eerie because it felt like it was really happening.

I had a weird one. All I remember is being in a medieval looking pub after going through a bit of an adventure I can't remember now and the bartender points to me and says, "Silence him." Like he's cursed me and he wants me dead. But then, he starts melting Indiana Jones style. I turn around to see a leprechaun (like from the horror film) in the doorway, giving me the evil eye.

Now, when a dream starts becoming a nightmare for me, I've learned to recognize it's a dream and start lucid dreaming. Usually it means I start taking the offense and start treating the potential nightmare as a video game. So, I immediately attack the leprechaun, just as I would in a game, but using my fists and choking him, cause apparently I didn't have any weapons. At some point it occurred to me to use 'Fus Ro Dah'. The last thing I remember is this leprechaun flying across the pub.

I haven't played Skyrim in months.

Last night I dreamed a joke I posted offended somebody here and they made a long post detailing why it was offensive, complete with a series of pictures and descriptions to them describing a story of an unwanted girl who dropped a pencil and the guy who picked up for her was eventually the one she married because he was the only one who'd ever been kind to her. I thought the whole thing a bit of an over reaction myself, but the artwork was very nice in the pictures.

I dreamed that I opened a large jar (gallon) of commercial Bread & Butter
pickles and got some out with my hand. They were squishy.
I was surprised by the texture. It was entirely inferior.

I would really have been surprised if I had eaten them in the dream, even
if they had been adequate. It's not likely I'd find Bread & Butter pickles
that were made without sugar, which would be the only way I could
eat them.

I had an interesting dream the night before the last one. I was invited to be a part of secret government organization so as my kids. I was so excited but then I saw that they served many different types of doughnuts. I'm on gluten-free diet and, unfortunately, they didn't serve gluten-free doughnuts. So I was just glad my kids were enjoying what I couldn't, but I did feel a little jealous :D

I dreamt that I was 21 again but, this time I was in a band with DJ, Irish, Snake, Monkey and, Skids (friends of mine and nicknames.) We were pretty famous, selling out stadiums all over the world but in the dream we were on the tour bus, in Arizona. For whatever reason, DJ was driving. The rest of them, being from the UK, had no idea where to stop and eat so, I told DJ to pull into a Wendy's.

We went inside and, a few fans recognized us, and wanted to talk to us. We convinced them all that Wendy's "Biggie" items really were called that because they had the UK childhood politeness definition of a "Biggie" in them. Everyone started vomiting while we laughed and ate our food.

(If you don't know, polite children in parts of the UK are taught to call the results of a bowel movement a Biggie.)

Where that came from I don't know except that DJ's life is sort of looking like someone dumped a biggie all over it right now.

I saw a child's hand pushing up through the ground next to a car.
The hand was attached to a small boy child, caucasian. The father
made a practice of burying his 3 children---2 boys & a girl, in a small
"room" (hole in the gravelly dirt).

The man got caught. Maybe arrested. Two guys had him by the
shoulders, one on each side. One guy was taking him farther
away to beat him up.

People were aware that the father habitually buried his children &
nobody was unhappy that he got caught. Somebody broke the
lenses of his glasses. Shattered them and made sure he knew.
I watched him discover that this had happened.

We convinced them all that Wendy's "Biggie" items really were called that because they had the UK childhood politeness definition of a "Biggie" in them. Everyone started vomiting while we laughed and ate our food.

(If you don't know, polite children in parts of the UK are taught to call the results of a bowel movement a Biggie.)

Actually...that explains a lot!

What a weird dream..

CROWDED GROCERY STORE

10/16/2016: Dreamt that I was in the grocery store which was so crowded with shoppers that they had run out of grocery baskets, people was being forced to share grocery baskets and tensions were running high. I had one of those small shopping baskets where I didn’t have enough room for my own stuff let alone someone else’s. But, another shopper started putting his groceries in my basket and I started complaining about it telling him there wasn’t enough room for his, but was forced to share anyhow. The next thing I was in line on a ramp where people were going through a small opening at the ceiling in the store. When it came my turn I was telling someone that I can’t get through that small open or even around it where there was a space. And then the dream ended.

Comment: Colors, lots of tension caused by crowded conditions. It was totally black on the other side of opening.

Dreamt of an overly long, large house which apparently I needed to sell. In order to do so, hundreds of shelves of books had to be emptied, the books boxed and carried downstairs and around hallways to a waiting truck.

Dreamt of an overly long, large house which apparently I needed to sell. In order to do so, hundreds of shelves of books had to be emptied, the books boxed and carried downstairs and around hallways to a waiting truck.
I'd be happy to take them off your hands if necessary

New Threads

Top Bottom