• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you dream about recently?

I have a reoccurring dream about working at the Cat dealership that I worked at for 25 years. Doing the work was easy, the hard part was selling as much of my time as possible. In my dream, I wasn't filling out the time cards and was afraid I was going to get in trouble. I think I have this dream because I always felt like I was over charging the customers. Now, being self-employed, if I feel that I took to long on a job, I can charge what I think is right. But I still have the dream, over and over. It's funny how things from your past can have a effect on you years later.

I always have the same dream about my secret crush who I can't have because she's married! I haven't had any sexual dreams about her, just as far as kissing, cuddling and flirting. I remember everything after I wake up and feel amazing, but reality hits not long after and I'm like damn! If only that was for real!

Until next time.... Zzzzz

Dreamt that I drove my van on the main railroad tracks. I don't know what I was thinking since my van should have been parked next to a track that wasn't used. By the time I realized what happened I went back to move my van and park it where it was meant to be. But, it was too late and the locomotive hit it flipping it completely over landing on the wheels again. The front of the locomotive bounced up when it impacted the van and came back down on the tracks. When I looked at my van it looked like it didn't have a scratch on it. The next thing I knew, it was gone. I started asking this guy where my van was becoming irritated since he wasn't given me an answer. I told him that I had to get a few things out of my van including my keys. The dream ended before I got an answer. :eek:

I have a reoccurring dream about working at the Cat dealership that I worked at for 25 years... I think I have this dream because I always felt like I was over charging the customers.

If I was selling cats at a dealership, then I would worry about overcharging too. You can often get a brand new one for free at the Walmart parking lot if you're not choosy about the colour.

My own dreams are rarely appropriate for this part of the forums.

10/5/2014: Dreamt that I got a job at a factory. The next thing I knew I was being moved from the production floor into an office where I was taken to 2 desks that had computers on them. There was a man working at one computer. I was told that I will be working at this computer next to the window. So I walked behind the man so I can be seated at the computer that was assigned to me where the man and I got to talking about my new job. But, in the back of my mind I was thinking "another damn office job when I didn't even like the other one I had". Than the dream ended.:mad:

I envy you dreamers. :) I don't remember my dreams very often anymore. They used to be vivid when I was a child, and I remembered them well. Going to sleep was like going to the movies. I miss that.

Last night I dreamt I was in a post apocalyptic world, flying air strikes against ground targets. Weird thing was that I wasn't 'human', nor were the targets. Seemed to last for hours.

I have poor dream recollection, but the last one I remember having was a few nights ago. It’s a reoccurring dream: I’m abducted by well dressed men in animal masks, they take me up the mountain to a “cabin” with a heavy wooden door with a white bat on, they're about to open the door- and there the dream ends. Always.
I've had that dream over and over since I was a child. It never changes.

Sitting naked in my grandmother's yard and picking the seeds out of cotton by hand while the nation was occupied by a strange, militant government that was herding and separating people. I think it was one of my movie-esque dreams, it was very blue. Anybody else notice that? The more "gritty" a movie is, the more blue it is. Where'd all the other colors go? I like my gaming dreams better. Color!

I was lying on a lounger on the beach, that was it, but it qualifies as a nightmare as I can't think of anything I'd hate to do more than that.

The most recent vivid dream that I had involved intimacy with my first love.

He died four years ago but I found out two months ago...so to have this dream was truly beautiful because it's like I finally had a chance to be with him. Sometimes I want closure but after that dream i kinda want to keep having this dream. Absolutely lovely. Passionate, vivid and perfect.

And I know he's watching over me. :)

I dreamt I stole a lot of money from a house with a friend and we used it to flee to another country and spend the rest of our lives studying there.

I've been having some really crazy dreams for the past few nights. Most of them I only remembered bits and pieces and I don't even record those because there is just not enough to tell me any thing. And here is another one of those crazy dreams I had this morning before waking up. I see a partial fulfillment of this dream though the fulfillment was almost immediate. Anyhow, I see this as a "Business as usual dream" since everything happened so fast and the circumstances.

BOY WITH FOOTBALL
10/14/2014: Dreamt that the kid that has been kicking that cream colored football back and forth with someone else came over after the ball ended up in my yard. I leaned out a window or door and we started talking. He held his ball up and was telling me about what was printed on it turning it around. He finally stopped turning the ball around where there was a 4 letter word that was about 1 ½ inches high. He asked if I seen it. I said yes. He said that was his name. So I asked if it was LY-AHM? He said no, it is LE-EM. I said OK, Liam (Le-em); than the dream ended.

Comment: Colors, lots of action. It was the kid and I think an adult that lives in the house on the Northwest corner. They have been kicking that damn ball for several days now and it has been annoying as hell causing my senses to go into overdrive. I decided to look again to see if that ball was still being kicked when I saw my brother looking at that direction at his place. I wonder if he said something to them because I never seen them anymore after that. They must have moved their football kicking to another location cause I still heard it very faintly, just couldn’t see it.
Comment: I decided to look up the word LIAM and it is indeed a man’s name. Although I pronounced the name wrong in dream, the little boy did pronounce his name right. So this part of dream absolutely came true as far as this word is concerned down to even the pronunciation. In the meantime, I will try to find out the name of that little boy.

http://www.pronouncenames.com/pronounce/liam

in one dream i was getting high, in another dream my sister's fiance was making a human pyramid and got stopped by the cops.... (dont ask). lol

My grandmother visited me last night. I met her in my dream and we had a good talk. I filled her in on what's been going on in the year since she passed. It's comforting to know she's doing alright and is out there somewhere watching over us.

I dreamed that me and a couple of my friends were at the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. The park had closed for the day and somehow, we'd been overlooked and locked in overnight, so we walked around exploring things and just hanging out.

I dreamt about crying, hugging, kissing and touching. Feeling appreciated and needed somewhere. I dreamt abojt being human, socializing, doing small talk because I felt happy with it, neutralizing my robot-like kind of processing and replacing it by emotions. I crave for what I don't feel capable of enabling me to do or feel.

1/3/2015: Dreamt that I was in a large building where there were lots of people sitting at several long tables. I was sitting next to Barack Obama and others. Suddenly Obama stood up and kissed me on the hand while we started talking. Then he kissed my hand again. And then he walked somewhere else. I got up and went over to my lunch cooler to get me some food out and Barack Obama came over and started talking to me again. I asked him if he would autograph my lunch cooler, but he had trouble getting his pen to write, but found a place on it where it wrote just fine. So after we got through talking again I walked over to where someone was trying to play a few notes on an organ after listening to them from another source. I snap at that person saying "you should be able to learn this in a few minutes". But, I never did see her learn how to play around 5 notes. And the dream ended.

Comment: I will be putting this dream in my dream diary and try to find out what it means. Dream dictionaries fall short of what I'm trying to find out most of the time. They are like psychics and only get it right 1% or 2 % of the time. And the reason I say that is because 10 people can have the same dream but can all mean different things.

I've been dreaming vividly for a week now. One was outright disturbing, I woke myself up just to get away from the high creep factor. The night before it, I heard a whooshing sound and rushed to get into the house because I was afraid I was about to have another tornado dream. I haven't gotten caught outside yet, and I don't want to! Then I woke up. Turns out, those $%^&$*#$&$*# blackbirds that never sleep decided to fly around in little circles in the middle of the night, and the whooshing sound was a myriad of little wings.

I dreamt someone had come into my house and stolen my sofa! (Left the TV etc) . I dreamt i woke up and went downstairs to see my living room looking very empty. Then I actually woke up because I thought I heard the front door, so, still kinda asleep, I went to see if I could tell where they'd gone with my sofa. Then realised , with relief and just about awake that nobody had stolen my sofa :)

New Threads

Top Bottom