• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What brings you peace?

I can never empty my head. I've tried. That door won't shut. Maybe peace is floating aimlessly and safely through an environment of simple pleasures that evoke positive thoughts. Being at peace can cause you to drift off to sleep.

And drifting off to sleep without dreams. Only time of pure silence.

I'm considering giving up video game forums soon, as they're not populated by the nicest of people anyway. To be honest, I think boredom is a sin. But the main issue is the lack of active users. Lately, I find I hardly receive any replies to threads, where the subject matter should be the "talk of the town" because of the extensive coverage. Or if I do get a reply, you can tell they're out of touch with what you're talking about, and maybe just respond to seem as if they're participating.

But I would not recommend posting on IGN or GameSpot. Sure, those forums are generally busier every single day. They're full of elitist types and corporate shills. You cannot just be open about your feelings anymore.

To be honest, the Internet is boring to me now in general, so I think this will be major relief for myself. :)

So, yeah. I think next week will be my last week for gaming forums. No one really uses them much anymore. It makes you feel dumb if you're posting away, when nobody else is around, or not joining in with the discussion. So like, why carry on posting on message boards that have little activity in this day of age? :(

Music (Listening, playing, recording.)
Exercise (Cycling, jogging, and strength training are my favorites.)
Playing board games with friends and family
Helping out at church (I'm the pianist, song leader, and sound tech.)

A quiet walk out in the woods,...listening to the trees, birds, insects, animals. No time schedule, no destination,...just immersing myself,...sitting down in the leaves, feeling the air move around me, the coolness under my feet, the light coming through the trees above, etc.

Things+I+Do+In+My+Spare+Time+Hang+Out+With+Chihuahua+T-shirts+Black+1.jpg

This Tee covers a lot of it now. ;)

spending time and having fun with the best mom ever starbucks coffee having fun fun kids shows like sesame street calliou cliffort the big red dog exe riding the Marta and busses sleeping meeting new people being kind to everyone i meet going to places with the best best mom ever going to parks with the best best mom ever shopping for fun things that i like and a lot more stuff

New Threads

Top Bottom