• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your IQs and a bit on why I'm asking and how it relates to autism

I guess im one the WAY below average IQ`s as i have 83-91 Professional IQ test

Online i got 70 SO ............. Online test are NOT to be trusted in general

If sig is signature I do not see one (nor do I see anything else that says it)

OD ? you should see it if logged in under all my replies ?

also as i have multiple co morbid diagnosis ( Ie to both ADHD / ASD) we have to account this as well

Heres what you should see (my signature )

Officially Diagnosed with MBD=Minimal brain damage) with MANY of the 100 + of the side diagnosis) & Multiple Learning disabilities (incl Dyslexia so do please have some patience with my spelling :oops:) AT 4 Y. Old. LATER changed to Severe ADHD (with MANY side diagnosis) at roughly 10 Y .Old. then later added ASD level 1-2-3 (with MANY of the side diagnosis. At 30 Y. Old . & MOST probably (self diagnose) i do fit all (only slightly higher Iq but still WAY lower then average) criterias in DSM 5 and ICD 10 . MILD Intellectual disability.

OD ? you should see it if logged in under all my replies ?

also as i have multiple co morbid diagnosis ( Ie to both ADHD / ASD) we have to account this as well

Heres what you should see (my signature )

Officially Diagnosed with MBD=Minimal brain damage) with MANY of the 100 + of the side diagnosis) & Multiple Learning disabilities (incl Dyslexia so do please have some patience with my spelling :oops:) AT 4 Y. Old. LATER changed to Severe ADHD (with MANY side diagnosis) at roughly 10 Y .Old. then later added ASD level 1-2-3 (with MANY of the side diagnosis. At 30 Y. Old . & MOST probably (self diagnose) i do fit all (only slightly higher Iq but still WAY lower then average) criterias in DSM 5 and ICD 10 . MILD Intellectual disability.
Oh okay thanks. I know the 1 2 3 system but I dont know what the 1-2-3 means (sorry)

No problems . A okey i guess i need to cj´hange to Level 1 & 2 & 3 then ( Done as i reply ) Sorry for the confusion & thanks for the head upp
Oh ok and ita fine and you're welcome and sorry I got confused (I'm trying to equate it to what I know in my head and I want to make sure I am correct, so that would mean that you have mild, moderate and severe? I'm not 100 percent sure on the new system since I learned it yesterday but I'm trying)

Oh ok and ita fine and you're welcome and sorry I got confused (I'm trying to equate it to what I know in my head and I want to make sure I am correct, so that would mean that you have mild, moderate and severe? I'm not 100 percent sure on the new system since I learned it yesterday but I'm trying)

Reg the ASD all i can say is i fit all the 3 levels of Severity of the spectrum

Belive me i no expert and i have spent COUNTLESS hours in trying to learn about all my diagnosis.

Heres a link which i belive explains this different levels perfectly

Making Sense of the 3 Levels of Autism

Furthermore IQ ranges for both ASD as well as other Neuropsychological & Learning disabilities diagnosis comes in all IQ nrs from those like me and even those lower then me and more common ( i admit) those above average

Furthermore IQ ranges for both ASD as well as other Neuropsychological & Learning disabilities diagnosis comes in all IQ nrs from those like me and even those lower then me and more common ( i admit) those above average
Yeah
(You're smart in my book because you seem nice and being nice would make sense scientifically as being smart and it works well in today's society to be nice and it's more worth it)

& also with the older High & low functioning ASD ( Now removed as criterias ) i would be low functioning as all my Cognitive & Adaptive functions are SEVERELY under average.

Low-functioning autism - Wikipedia

which also contribute to us with this diagnose (and especially with ADHD & MILD or Mod or Severe Intellectual disability . Its a well known fact that with this diagnosis we score around 10 too 15 point lower then those without said diagnosis.

& also with the older High & low functioning ASD ( Now removed as criterias ) i would be low functioning as all my Cognitive & Adaptive functions are SEVERELY under average.

Low-functioning autism - Wikipedia

which also contribute to us with this diagnose (and especially with ADHD & MILD or Mod or Severe Intellectual disability . Its a well known fact that with this diagnosis we score around 10 too 15 point lower then those without said diagnosis.
Oh ok good to know and thanks for the info

I dont like the smile emote, it has creepy stare and is yellow. :) Looks like a guy too

I prefer the tongue if im embarrassed :por the green one for smile. :D cat ones are cool too!:screamcat::smirkcat: And the bunny is the cutest :rabbitface: sometimes use it instead of smile/friendly

Signatures do not show on mobile, probably on ipads or tablets either. It shows on a computer. To see it on mobile and others you have to go to her profile, click her name. On her profile there is information and at the bottom of it there is her signature.

From what I know ppl only get one level diagnosis, not all 3? If you fit all 3 you're probably on the 3rd, otherwise it can be confusing if you say all 3.

Last edited:
Fare enough i change my Sig & info again to prevent further confusion then .Thank you kindly for the heads up.

The problem i have is that they havent bothered to put in any level in my papers only ASD so i have to try to figure the level myself based on the criterias for said level

New Threads

Top Bottom