• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

We Only Come Out At Night

I love night time in the bush, especially moonless nights when the only light is from the milky way. I have superb night vision and get quite upset at people that turn torches on. A torch narrows my vision to what is in the torch light.

Nights in the city aren't so great, they don't really get night, it never gets properly dark.
That sounds amazing! I've rarely caught a glimpse of the whirling glittering swarms of stars in the skies at night here in the UK. The rare times it's happened it's quite shocking at how much gets swamped out by the light pollution here! It's little wonder that some simple minded people think that we live on a flat earth and photos of such majesty are faked by NASA! :weary::weary::weary:

That sounds amazing! I've rarely caught a glimpse of the whirling glittering swarms of stars in the skies at night here in the UK. The rare times it's happened it's quite shocking at how much gets swamped out by the light pollution here! It's little wonder that some simple minded people think that we live on a flat earth and photos of such majesty are faked by NASA! :weary::weary::weary:
I keep an open mind. I look at both sides of the argument, the BBC 'news' and flat earth comments like this one:-

New Threads

Top Bottom