• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Videos You Watch to Brighten up a Dull/Stressful Day?

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Hey, everyone! Do you watch any videos to brighten up your day, maybe you have an entire YouTube playlist? I have been watching Soviet Womble's Bullcrappery (actually uses a different word) series, and it is hilarious! What about you mind sharing any playlists of your own? What types of videos are in your playlists? Is it cute things, weird things, funny live-action videos, funny meme videos, on-crack versions of animes/other types of videos, funny gaming-related videos, or a mixture of 2 or more of the listed things? You can share links to what you watch, too! I also watch stuff like IamWildcat, VanossGaming, and more. They crack me up so easily! I also watch stuff by Sorrow TV and WildSpartanz (they do Reddit videos about... all the weird things you can find on Reddit, of course). I also watch somebody whose YT channel is called Birdman. He is more of a satire/commentary channel. Technically, all of the ones I mentioned contain high amounts of obvious satire, but, whatever. So, do you wanna share?

I usually watch gifs of corgis for a quick pick-me up during the day. Their fluffy butts usually cheer me up.
Either that, or I watch one of my all-time favorite animal videos, like this one:

Bleepin Jeeps. It is entertaining and has a lot of useful information.

I started to make videos to share and to stay in touch with a friend who then sends back their own. It's a lot of fun!

Unlike Skype, there's no immediate pressure and unlike writing, you don't always have to think of interesting things to say.

It's a good way to communicate if you are having trouble communicating!

I started to make videos to share and to stay in touch with a friend who then sends back their own. It's a lot of fun!

Unlike Skype, there's no immediate pressure and unlike writing, you don't always have to think of interesting things to say.

It's a good way to communicate if you are having trouble communicating!

Hmm, now that's a good idea. I need to try that some time.
ME TOO!

Well that's stuck in my head again now.

Also this. Easily my favorite series on Youtube, and this one is my favorite episode. As a warning, for anyone that has a look at it: Dont Hug Me I'm Scared is considered a horror series. There are good reasons for that. Though this is at least a bit more tame than episode 5 is. I've seen the entire series through MANY times now.

That is BRILLIANT! I only recently discovered DHMIS after watching a Film Theory vid on it. Excellent stuff :)

That is BRILLIANT! I only recently discovered DHMIS after watching a Film Theory vid on it. Excellent stuff :)

Which probably makes it a little easier to understand, heh. The 4th episode here was the one I found first, and I tell ya, I was freaking confused. Then I watched the other 4 episodes (the 6th wasnt out yet) and was even more lost. Didnt find any side videos till after that.

So far, Night Mind's video on it is the best "explanation" vid I've seen, though there are ALOT of such videos out there.

If you like the series, they're going to be making more DHMIS, apparently. Look up the new trailer if you havent seen it yet. Nobody is *entirely* sure what's going on with that, but it's pretty clear that it'll be as messed up as ever.

I veg out my brain on Father Brown and The Repair Shop on Netflix.

Sometimes I replay the same scenes from Netflix movies such as the big tray of food given to the migrant Indian family by the French woman Margarite in The One Hundred Foot Journey and the scenes of Scotland from one of the episodes of The Crown, when the Queen Mum goes to Scotland and buys a castle after her husband, George VI, died. They are little things but strangely comforting to me.

Don’t do links but an audience with Billy Connolly,live at the Apollo, inside the actors studio Dave Chappelle(not Dave Chappelle when he’s been misogynistic) Billy Connolly talking about a terrorist at Glasgow airport.

Classic cartoons or clips from the Muppet Show usually help. And kittens. Although I worry my two cats will get jealous if they see me gushing over some some baby kittens and their mother.

New Threads

Top Bottom