• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

In this thread, we talk about what video games we're playing right now.
I'll go first. I'm kind of a retro gamer. Right now, I'm playing Super Metroid for SNES. I've beaten the game before, but it's fun to try and find everything.
What are you playing?

There's already a thread about this with a very similar thread title, here. The latest post in it was today and it's currently the 5th thread in the entertainment section. It's practically impossible to miss since you created a thread there today.

I would ask if people purposefuly choose to ignore the search bar but it wasn't even needed in this case. I swear people create duplicate threads for fun sometimes. :D:D

Edit: I see xudo also pointed this out while I was typing.
Edit 2: The threads have been merged.

Last edited:
I'm playing Majora's Mask on the 3DS-- I never played through it on the N64, but I'm actually liking it more than Ocarina of Time (also on the 3DS, never completed on the N64). I'm also playing Fantasy Life, which is quite addicting.

I recently bought a guide to retro video game hardware, and I'm attempting to get a Commodore 64 emulator up and running :D

I'm playing Majora's Mask on the 3DS-- I never played through it on the N64, but I'm actually liking it more than Ocarina of Time (also on the 3DS, never completed on the N64). I'm also playing Fantasy Life, which is quite addicting.

I recently bought a guide to retro video game hardware, and I'm attempting to get a Commodore 64 emulator up and running :D
That's cool, I've never played any of the Zelda games but I hear they are good. I never had an N64 but kind of wish I did.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Unity on Xbox One, and I keep getting out of sync with the first Assassin I have to kill! Anyone know how to move faster to keep up with him?

I've had my Nintendo Switch for just over a week and I absolutely love it. So far I've bought The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Snipperclips; more than enough to be getting on with for a while.

I love how easy it is to attach, remove or adjust the layout of the Joy-Cons to suit how or what you want to play and how quickly the display switches to or from the TV when you dock or undock it.

I'm playing Majora's Mask on the 3DS-- I never played through it on the N64, but I'm actually liking it more than Ocarina of Time (also on the 3DS, never completed on the N64).

Everyone lauds Ocarina of Time and rightly so, but I much prefer Majora's bigger emphasis on side-quests; getting to know the routines of the people of Termina and manipulating time to help them out makes for a far more interesting and rewarding game.

Lego Worlds today (PC version). It's FINALLY fully out. I had actually bought it like two years ago, when it was in a super-early state, very unfinished. Now though, it's out and all the features are in. There's some absurd amount of things to unlock. This seems to be a running theme for Lego games, but it's way more ridiculous in this than in the licensed games since this involves full building, so you've got characters, monsters, animals, objects, vehicles, and a squillion types of bricks that all need unlocking. Sooooo much to do.

I will say though: Even if you're using a PC to play this, you want a controller for it. Regardless of wether you're jumping around and punching/shooting things, riding vehicles, or whatever, the keyboard/mouse controls are awful.

Even for building stuff.... which is complicated and something you'd normally expect to want a mouse for, what with the need for precise placement of bricks/objects and whatnot and all of the various functions... the controller is soooooo much better.

Some players have made some seriously awesome stuff in this already.

Overall, really good so far.

I sure die alot though. Which isnt something I expected with a game like this. All just part of the fun though. And I can surf on a crocodile. ....When they arent killing me, that is, the blasted things. Havent actually unlocked them yet though.

I'm half tempted to get Lego Worlds on Xbox One, but seeing as I'm 41 next week, I kind of think I'm too old for Lego games.

I'm half tempted to get Lego Worlds on Xbox One, but seeing as I'm 41 next week, I kind of think I'm too old for Lego games.

You'd be surprised at how many adults are into legos in general, not just the games. Or even other things that might be considered "toys". I've met people quite a bit older than you that are into things like that (be it Legos or other things), and they never seem to see any issues with it.

Just go with what you like, is what I always say. I'm 35 myself, and I figure: I'm a mature adult and will make my own choices, so if I want to play a Lego game, I'm bloody well going to play a Lego game. I'm stubborn and fiery like that. I figure, if anyone else has a problem with it... it's THEIR problem, not mine, I'll do it anyway, and they can just shove off.

One way or another, it really is a very good game. Buggy at times though, at least for the PC version, maybe the console versions dont have those quite as much.

Everyone lauds Ocarina of Time and rightly so, but I much prefer Majora's bigger emphasis on side-quests; getting to know the routines of the people of Termina and manipulating time to help them out makes for a far more interesting and rewarding game.

Yeah, that's what I've noticed so far. Termina is soooo huge and detailed that Ocarina of Time seems a little empty by comparison!

That's cool, I've never played any of the Zelda games but I hear they are good. I never had an N64 but kind of wish I did.

The remakes are really nice if you have a 3DS. The games are cleaned up and quite pretty, and it's nice to have them portable (I prefer handhelds, though, so maybe that's just me!)

In this thread, we talk about what video games we're playing right now.
I'll go first. I'm kind of a retro gamer. Right now, I'm playing Super Metroid for SNES. I've beaten the game before, but it's fun to try and find everything.
What are you playing?
BEST. GAME. EVER!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom