• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(Updated) Saving up for a Snazzy Gaming Setup Once I Get a Part-Time Job

Nothing can kill a computer in so many ways as can long term poor thermodynamics. It's a primary reason I've avoided a laptop computer altogether.

It doesn't necessarily mean you have to have an excessive number of fans, but rather that the insides of one's computer have adequate airflow for whatever fans and heatsinks that you do have.

It's why you also want to be mindful of how you arrange and manage all the cables inside. Steering clear of any old school wide, flat ribbon cables, which can block airflow. And that your bios isn't indicating any case or cpu temperatures beyond the acceptable limits of your motherboard.

Alright, hot it.
No. I meant got it. I don't want to hot my PC.

New Threads

Top Bottom