• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

unsure. I read a lot of classics over the years.

You have read the original 1001 Arabian Nights.

technically, sorta. i lived in florida for a while and the gulfside beaches are mainly located on barrier islands. does that count?

You have visited Alaska.

I think false. I have no idea who that is but I don't watch many action movies so probably false.

You have fallen asleep in the middle of a movie you liked.

Very True. Yesterday I brought in some plants from outside and my daughter and I both screamed when a pincherbug crawled out of one.

You have fallen asleep in a movie theater.

False, I think. I understand a clutch on a dirtbike or quad, but I've never driven a stick in an automobile. The closest I've come to that, is in steep mountain passes, sometimes I'll put an automatic into first gear. It is likely similar.

You are a good marksman.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom