• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

true..once ...at a party at a friend's house..we all took turns riding the lawnmower....my friend's dad was so happy to see the grass was cut the next morning!

You know how to water ski

False, but I love spending time on the water. So if it has oars, a motor, or even just a board to lay on, bring it on.

You like malts more than milkshakes.

YES. I always get them w/ extra malt too! loll... either chocolate or vanilla. There are some awesome old school diners in the lower east side of manhattan who are still serving some of the best super thick and malty shakes you could ever want. I get one whenever I am down there.

You collect antiques

True. The antiques I collect were around from 350 million years ago or older. Trilobites. Here is a much sought after one, a Quadrops flexulosa.

You enjoy the solitude of nature.

received_480526679868716.jpeg

False (I wouldn't call it a long distance) .. but ..

you have gone on a pleasure cruise (large commercial cruise ship line)

True. I have crossed Lake Michigan on the car ferry, Badger. It was a 4 1/2 hour trip from Ludington MI, to Manitowoc WI. While in Manitowoc, you can visit the USS Cobia. I have been in the U-505, and the US subs were far superior to the Germans.

You have hiked to Delicate Arch in Arches National Park.

False (I actually skipped Arches when I went through Utah, there were so many parks I burned out)

You have taken an extended car-camping trip across the US just to get away for a while (mine was almost 2 years)

Only, across my state/California, but, I have thought about doing throughout the US

You make your own ice cream

false (however I've always wanted to try as I eat it a lot)

You've never held a job for more than 3 years.

New Threads

Top Bottom