• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True...very creepy...I wouldn't say I have a phobia of them. But, I had one stalk me when I used to live in New Orleans, and since then I stay as far as I can from them.

(the above didn't have another question so answering clown question)

false

You like sitting near a stream in the woods.

True. I love reading the water. Once I was sitting and watching the Wolf River in WI. A fly hatch was going on and I could see trout hanging out below boulders as some flies would drift past and the trout would dart out and eat them.

You have been on a whitewater river trip.

False (to the best of my knowledge)

You have ever left your country of origin for any purpose.

Absolutely. A few times, and I hope to do it again.

You have worked or volunteered in another country.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE! I can tell you when there's a solar flare too, without checking. My skin gets all uncomfortable and tingly when there's going to be any kind of weather or geomagnetic event.

You spend a lot of time in nature.

True. My last assignment was a year working in Croatia validating a Biosimilar facility and processes at an old Pliva site. I really enjoyed Zagreb.

You have visited the Smithsonian museums.

New Threads

Top Bottom