• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False. I wish there was someone I could do that to. (Maybe I should say it more often to family.)

You’re often late getting to places.

False. I am usually early bc i worry too much i will be late and take precautions to be early

You like your own company

True, it’s a good place to work and I’m treated well. But I don’t agree with the way I hear they treat other employees.

You like your neighborhood.

True. It has its charm.

Your house was sandblasted and stuccoed, and has Terra Cotta roof tiles.

True.

You have to travel through protected forest land to get to your nearest relative's home.

True. They tore it down. It was rather bizarre experience to watch them disassemble my school.

You have put up festive holiday lights.

True! It was amazing I was leaving a camping trip and I watched an owl fly through the woods as I drove my car alongside it. We stayed together for a good 30 seconds. It was a very memorable moment.

You prefer to watch videos with the closed captions on.

False, unless you count a weird dream, or on a tv show.

You love watching YouTube tutorials on crafts or skills you'd like to master.

True-ish. I like to try to figure out my own way first, but I often use youtube as a resource when I get stuck.

You wish the television was never invented.

True! I believe the world would be a much better place without the influences of TV. (Not all things on TV is a bad though, and it has its good points, but people would have better imaginations, be more capable of critical thinking, and spend more time in nature, without it,)

You wish the post office was never invented

Fully false. I love sending letters and I think the Pony Express was a fascinating thing.

You have gotten a speeding ticket while driving.

(I think I should have said, you wish the queues and lack of service at the post office didn't exist.)

False, I'm a very conservative driver.

You've talked your way out of road ticket.

Maybe true? When I blasted through a red light and the officer stopped me, I just said with full honesty, “Dang I busted right through that light didn’t I? I’m sorry.” The officer said that he appreciated my honesty because he spent so much time arguing with people about what they did and let me go. And people say autistic honestly gets us in trouble!

You always cross the street in the pedestrian walkway.

New Threads

Top Bottom