• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

That is true.

You have met one of the members on this forum in person, outside the computers.

Last edited:
False. I like carrots a lot, but my favorite vegetable is potatoes.

You like soy sauce on pasta.

True. It's superduper tasty. But I try to eat other soy-free fermented sauces to get that same umami flavor. Such as fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy-free miso, etc.

You dislike pesto.

False.

It often takes you too long to choose a reaction emoji because you tend to overthink little things like that.

Very true

You enjoy photography (this just came to mind, after happening upon a beautiful photo that Outdated took, which is posted in the 'Animals A to Z' thread, if anyone wishes to view it)

True! (and thank you for the tip, I will go check that post out, because I like others’ photography too.)

You feel uncomfortable being photographed.

Well, not recently. I don't have a dog of my own, at this time. I gave my sister's dog a bath, a few months, ago, however.

Your dog sleeps on your bed with you

True. No judgments please, some people tell me I shouldn’t, but it’s one of the best things about my life. My guy likes to sleep down by my feet.

You drink some sort of calming nighttime tea.

True

You've lived in, or traveled to a Southern European country

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom