• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True. I go hiking at least a few times every week. Mostly moderate hikes.

You are having trouble sleeping tonight.

Yes, once on a marathon drive from McCall Idaho after a Salmon River trip.

You enjoy hearing frogs calling at night.

True, although, I once lived near a brook, where there were many, many, croaking frogs, and that could make it difficult to fall asleep, at times.

You live in a natural environment, or, there is nature nearby.

True. I live on 40 acres in orchard country with the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore nearby.

You like bumblebees.

CERTAINLY! Yesterday I saw newly hatched Piping Plover chicks at the lakeshore. In 1993 there were only two nesting pairs of the Great Lakes population and only found at the Sleeping Bear Dunes. Now there are nearly 100 nesting pairs some of which have recolonized other areas in the Great Lakes.

You understand deep time and earth's history.

False, (my sun does thou)

You have answered the same (or very similar) statements on this thread twice.

False (though I've seen them)

You have difficulty trying to come up with original questions

New Threads

Top Bottom