• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Today, is stupid.

Have you ever had a day so stupid that you can't even be mad about it?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You better just go to bed before you die

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Alaric593

I woke up this morning and stubbed my toe on the bed post. Swore a few times, composed myself and carried on.

I walked down the stairs, and for whatever reason, I thought I was at the bottom but wasn't and fell forward and hit my head on the top of the door frame. Swore a few times, composed myself and carried on.

I was harvesting potatoes and got stung by a bee on my achilles, yelled a few obscenities about it while running away in case there were more, stubbed the same freaking toe on one of my bean poles because I'm an idiot and was harvesting in my sandals.

Went inside to make a baking soda paste to get the stinger out, dropped the baking soda box spilling it all over the floor.

Decided to walk to the hardware store to get some rods to stabilize a few tomato plants. Again, because I'm an idiot, I left my sandals on, stubbed the same mother %#$&%#@ toe on a section of sidewalk raised. This wouldn't have hurt nearly as much had it not been for the two previous stubbings, but alas, it hurt.

Got the rods, went to pay, and forgot my wallet.

I think I'm done for the day lol

I just accidentally broke a glass pepper shaker few minutes ago. It's amazing the distance glass shards can travel in an instant...at the speed of light.

Toe stubbing is probably considered a hobby at the rate I do it.

We have long handles on our kitchen furniture and no matter what I wear, I will get my clothes caught on the side of the bar.

I also can trip over my own feet lol and hit my head on beams in our bedroom. Stubbing the toe as well and although I do not swear, I do laugh at my own stupidity, for what else can one do eh?

I remember being pissed about something, so l kicked a snow bank as hard as l could. Oops, it was actually an ice bank hidden under the snow, and though extremely sore as hail, I didn't break my big toe, but it was sore for about a month. Good lesson for me. Anger is useless.

Currently l live in a state, where people have alligator brains, l keep hoping they will go swim with our friendly sharks at our local beaches, but that idea has been slow to catch on so l just keep living stupid days and stupid nites.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the "comedy reel" sort of day. I've had those.

Though I cant remember specifics... probably blocked half of them out, due to embarassment.

I have a theory that though we think we moved on from the very first accident, we're ever so slightly thrown off our groove and become more prone to simple mishaps. Like some kind of larger scale muscle memory is misaligned.

I knocked a glass of lemonade into my partners underwear draw yesterday first thing. Then I dropped the cats bowl full of food on the living room carpet. I'm fine though, just got medication effects. My partner's maybe still washing all the underwear and rug I think. Sorry. Getting better. I'll stay still too...

The only way to get through life is to develop a good sense of humor. Especially if that starts on a Monday!

Today my anxiety is through the roof again.. low motivation... and so jealous of others sometimes... how they can live , and thrive socially .. it's feels a far reach for me..

Today my anxiety is through the roof again.. low motivation... and so jealous of others sometimes... how they can live , and thrive socially .. it's feels a far reach for me..
I'm sorry. The "again" hurts. Then the anxiety gives you low motivation, and then the feeling bad about the low motivation, and as soon as you know, you're looking up from the bottom at the world above you. And it is very enticing. It's almost like watching a parade from behind glass. You just know that you will never touch it. It is a surreal place to be. But start climbing. Relax. Do something that will take your full attention and engage you. Again, sorry that you are going through this.

New Threads

Top Bottom