• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TIME - Flowing Like a River

Shiroi Tora

Time - Wasted or used - YOUR choice - in modified Haiku

Spring...Summer...rich memories made

Autumn...life enriched through experience fondly remembered

Winter...one time...never again

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, thank for sharing that, I used to have this on cassette tape that I made from a record. Wow! I feel so old right now.

wow, what a great song. it seems that alan parsons won an award for best vocal performance for a song/album that he produced, not sang on. pretty funny. lots of things may change, but not the music biz.
hard to believe all the things that have happened to me since i first split the plastic cover and slipped the lp onto the old turntable i had and listened to time. ok, i'm going to cry now.

thanks for the memory.

New Threads

Top Bottom