• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

Hullo

Attachments

• D7FF8748-1D51-40C6-9E64-FAEE72F32CC2.jpeg
    D7FF8748-1D51-40C6-9E64-FAEE72F32CC2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 75
I sympathise with you on the big breasts. :(

Me too :( I have considered breast reduction, because mine are so big that I just choose to bind or compress them a lot of the time :( Which isn't healthy...

Is that your Vizsla in your profile picture? I have a Pointer.

I’ve tried binding, too, just a few times, but I don’t wear one anymore and considered a breast reduction, but have no one to go to the doctors with. Too anxious to go on my own. I am a shameful GG cup.

No, but I’ll be getting my own Vizsla soon and will name him Hugo. The one you see is called Bruno and I met him in a cafe back in 2018. He interacted with me and lay down on the floor while I ate. He was a well behaved dog.

Yes. That's Ruby. Silliness on four legs. Psychopuppy. Here's from when she was younger:

Ruby 02.jpg

Ruby 03.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom