• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Loveoff

wyverary

V.I.P Member
Inspired by a podcast I listen to, list one thing that you love. "I love [doing x]", "I love when..." ...You get the idea.

I'll start.

I love going back to beloved but forgotten albums that I haven't listened to since I significantly upgraded my audio gear.

I love straightaways so I can hammer it and get that shot out of a canon feeling.

I love geometric pattern because it makes my brain calm and happy.

I do not know if geometric patterns make my brain happy, but I see these patterns all the time and everywhere. I like my patterns to be symmetrical.

I love scanning my Grandfather's thousands of black and white negatives and seeing photographs he took of places he traveled to, people who I knew when they were elderly, who are young in the photographs. It gives me a glimpse into a life that I never knew.

I love that first cup of coffee in the morning, when your mind is still in that strange transition between sleep and wakefulness.

I do not know if geometric patterns make my brain happy, but I see these patterns all the time and everywhere. I like my patterns to be symmetrical.
I like that too, I find the current fashion of clashing colours/patterns on clothing horrible.

I love touching the brush ever so lightly but confidently to the bead of paint and pulling it down to the next level to make a graded wash.

I love catching up with old friends, and having lively and enlightening and friendly conversations about controversial topics.

I love the feeling of walking into an air-conditioned building when it is ridiculously humid here in the Old South.

I love looking in the mirror while cleaning my brushes and seeing paint on my face, on my neck, in my hair, my shirt... pretty much every where.
That's a good session.

I love when I wake up and that impossibly brutal migraine is actually gone.
I love that really negative things end up making me feel great when they are over and done!

I love watching the light dancing on the surface of the sea and 'feeling' the energy of the sea, with my eyes, as it constantly moves about.

New Threads

Top Bottom