• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Loveoff

I love getting on my motorcycle and just ride to nowhere in particular. The only time I can completely focus on what's happening around me, instead of getting trapped by thoughts and doubts.

I love it when I have a song stuck in my head that I love, instead of just any regular annoying tune :3

I love getting on my motorcycle and just ride to nowhere in particular. The only time I can completely focus on what's happening around me, instead of getting trapped by thoughts and doubts.

I love it when I have a song stuck in my head that I love, instead of just any regular annoying tune :3

You are right. If you don't focus, you will get hurt. It's funny how a few hours of that will drain you physically, but recharge you batteries mentally.

I love when I make a potentially politically- or ideologically-charged Facebook post (something, for the record, I very rarely do these days) and it prompts really interesting and robust discussion in the comments without resorting to mudslinging, even if it's just a couple of people, and I can just sit back and watch.

Okay, that's kind of specific. But that's what I'm looking for...specific and probably unimportant to other people. :)

I love it when another member on this forum elequently expresses an idea that was also in my mind but that I was unable to translate from the vague impression of an idea, lurking in the furthest corner of my mind, to it's written equivelant.

I love that the grocery store was out of rootbeer.

Because I had to buy black cherry cream soda instead.

I made a float with it.

OMG best thing ever

I love when something not really funny somehow results in an all out hysterical laughing fit which leaves everyone complaining that their stomach muscles hurt and randomly giggling for hours afterwards.

New Threads

Top Bottom