• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Also book

FD3E2FB727D82D552EC23A44040A5D71A9B4CC4D.jpg

I'd fixed up a very inexpensive, very old, probably-shouldn't-use-that-anymore riding helmet awhile ago but found out it tended to come forwards over my forehead, spending time right on the bridge of my nose. A bit distracting when you're trying to change diagonals and bonk now you can't see the horse.
So I replaced that with a better quality one. Finally.

The other find was a miniature Waterbury clock that cost me three dollars. It is dated 1901 on the inside and appears to be a 30-hour time-only movement. It's about three inches tall and the hands look like the blued steel ones from a pocket watch. It's going to need a new hairspring so I will have to take it to a watch maker--but these are about $80 clocks and can go up to $300 in very good condition so I think I'm pretty lucky at finding that. Maybe I will put it for sale.

20230319_172328.jpg

20230319_172632.jpg

Post WWII Monopoly game with wooden buildings.
Single patent dated game in 1946.
Has Registered on the lid.
The set contains the WWII Howitzer gun, an iron and the car has a driver.
No board, but that is still ok by me.

Last edited:
If you want to be absolutely 100% technical, the last thing I bought was the game Trainz 2019 off Steam earlier today. (And if you want to count the other stuff I bought today even though I bought it a few hours before I bought the game, I also ordered a Transformers Legacy Minerva action figure off Walgreens.com [she's a Walgreens-exclusive] and a Super Mini Pla Live Robo, Super Mini Pla Live Boxer, and Shodo Super Choujuu Sentai Liveman figure set off of BigBadToyStore.com)

400mg pills of S-Adenosyl-L Methionine (SAM-E) according to the orders of Doctor K who is looking for ways I can avoid depression. This might be pretty helpful as I tend to get depressed some, off and on, since high school and here I am now still depressed.

@Princess Viola it's a bit funny that you are using a platform called "Steam" to buy a railroad train simulator. Definitely not the first time steam has been what powered a train. If you are interested in railroads at all, and who isn't, there's a startup called the Mackwell Locomotive Company that has designed an improved boiler to power narrow-gauge locomotives, hoping to replace the diesel engine on many sugarcane plantations. With bagasse readily available as a byproduct of sugaring, and being more energy-dense than diesel fuel and more environmentally friendly than an electrified line in these applications, the Mackwell engine design is an 0-4-0 + 0-4-0 "Garratt" articulated. They were originally going to build a 2-6-0 "Mogul." Personally I'm curious who's going to buy one and when do they actually hit the rails with it.

I got new glasses. Technically I bought them 2 weeks ago but I was able to pick them up today.

I'm too shy to show my face so instead here is Cheshire cat modeling the glasses.
Furret also wanted to try but silly Furret is too small for them.
20230404_134555.jpg

8npYUdi.png

New Threads

Top Bottom