• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Thanks for the recommendation, @Streetwise :blush:
As you can see, my big dog loves it lol

922C8F1A-6152-48A7-BE3A-EDA6A742E606.jpeg

I just ordered an Emperor album on half-speed mastered vinyl. It will arrive at my house Saturday. Norwegian black metal to rock out to.

(2) Kodiak Kub flashlights
20220330_171021.jpg

USB rechargeable units with a magnetic charging connection in a very tiny package.
20220330_171011.jpg

Some lovely old books--

Documents Illustrating the History of Civilization in Medieval England, 1066-1500, by R. Trevor Davies, 1926,

and Edmund Burke's Speech on Conciliation with America with a very fine introduction by C. H. Ward of Watertown, Connecticut.

I also got some other books for friends. Hopefully I can go find spare parts for my bicycle again, as I found a homemade part I'd made and was able to resume repairing it. Well now it needs brakes and I am going to convert the incandescent bulb in the headlight to LED.

If you don't already own a magnetic USB charging male \female heads ,have a place to charge things where the cable isn't capable of being knocked ,the magnet is weak!!!
Thanks for your concern, but being from a background involving machinery and mechanical design work, I field tested a unit a neighbor had first.
The charging attach cable has a very strong neodymium magnet on it, in fact, it is even stronger than the base magnet on the flashlight.
The base magnets are strong enough to support the lights on the side of my tool chest.

I have a dedicated tool charging area in a utility room with wall strip style sockets, surge protectors and a rather long shelf where I maintain the batteries for my various power tools and stations for my other types of rechargeable batteries, so these only take up a small portion of that area.

As far as pets disturbing the cables, my fish have yet to start exploring the world outside of their very wet environments :)

Blueberries, apples, various vegetables, eggs, flowers and a sweet-corn tamale at our local farmer's market.

Score! I dropped into a fairly new thrift store today, I was there before once and wasn't overly impressed... This time? First two things I spotted were two vintage 1959/62 Goodwood automotive racing programs, I also found one for 1959 Brand's Hatch as well, plus he also had a photo album from 1967/71 Hong Kong... I was very happy, just disappointed that he wouldn't sell the 1952 North American road atlas...

Blackfoot Thrift Shop 01.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom