• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

This stuff smells amazing, and I’m not allergic to it!

IMG_0481.jpeg

The scent may be a bit odd, but there are much worse things I could smell like than saltwater taffy lol.
I saw Duck Dynasty themed cologne once. I don’t know if it smelled like ducks, or hillbillies, but I’m not sure which is worse…

The last thing I thought of buying was a new video card to fix a fan issue, but it would have been hard to shop without my regular computer, and taken time to arrive. Instead, I used a surplus fan and made a duct for it.

New food bowls for the small furry ones. Sometimes it looks like a pack of wild boars had a feeding frenzy after the cats are done eating dinner. Food on the floor. These bowls have an extra rim around them, basically a bowl inside a bowl, to catch the food that falls out. So I'm guessing they will now first make a mess into that space around the bowl and then drag it from there onto the floor... :) But anyway, new bowls for everyone.
moderna-luxurious-trendy-skal-e6.jpg

Chronically mis-advertised and under-priced by the seller. They didn't say it was boxed nor did they mention the regional SR sticker which adds rarity. The box is dated 6/48. Loco has a few marks on it but for one of these it isn't a worry. Southern is the rarest catalogued livery and the transfers shine like the day they were put on almost 75 years ago.

DSCN1074.JPG

1678.jpg

$16.78 USD with free shipping

Years ago, I remember being amazed when I bought a huge capacity 30MB compact flash card for $30.
Like wow man, it's like having nearly 21 floppy discs that you can put in your pocket for just $30! :p

Some plastic mailers at Staples. It said get 5 or more at $1 each, or $2 each for less. So I got 5. I’ll probably use them all eventually.

You know that one really dorky tchotchke you saw online and thought...'That might actually work for one really specific, kinda stupid problem.' More specifically, constantly misplacing my utility scissors...

20230726_215353.jpg

I passed the food coop over the weekend and I bought a few things there. One different thing I bought was some bulk sunflower oil. People donate used glass jars there to be reused, and I filled one of the jars with the oil. (Unfortunately, I think I may be allergic to sunflower oil, because I made some pan fried potatoes with it and got a stomach ache.)

20230806_130019.jpg

Every young boy needs a Class of '49 Farmall H to cruise around on, so I bought me one :p

New Threads

Top Bottom