• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

As per a previous post, I did end up buying the photo printer, $400 later :eek: But it's a semi-pro quality printer well worth the money, since my ancient Epson R1900 died on me... And the same day I paid $25 for that wooden pole lamp (from a estate liquidation store), been looking for one for quite awhile now

Which printer did I purchase? Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wide-Format Inkjet Printer Review And I waited several days to set up these photos, for those who like their vintage vehicles, that is a vintage Travco motorhome I photographed this past summer (my friends own it)

New Printer 01.jpg
New Printer 02.jpg

@Sherlock77 that is a mighty fine printer.

I bought phonograph parts to continue a long-term restoration on a broken Edison phonograph (stripped gear in the motor, and missing some other bits) and a few bottles of blue and black ink for my fountain-pen so I can keep plugging away at college.

I need to get--some bicycle brakes, and modern light-bulbs, to upgrade my ancient bicycle for safety, considering it's pretty well replaced the car at this point.

Victrola needles
Wooly socks
Spare fountain-pens (I need to retire some 1930s models and carry some that are not as frail as the antique ones)
A tap wrench and set of metric bits to create threads in metal holes.

A few presents for loved ones:
a warm and soft sweater,
tin of licorice allsorts,
2 books (Spark The Life of Electricity, & Over The Edge of The World)
& this week’s winter csa

As I just mentioned in another thread- a really fascinating and informative nonfiction book about my special interest, for $4 from an independent used bookstore :)

A couple of digital copies of games for my Nintendo Switch using a gift card from my sister. They were on sale at a much lower price than they normally were and I thought that I’d like them but I sort of don’t but I’m not too mad because both cost me under $30 combined and the one game normally sells for $60 by itself.

I have been buying way too many games lately thanks to all these sales between Black Friday and Christmas (I swear some stores just treat it all as one big month long sale). Off the top of my head I think I'm at 17 games by now including ordering 5 more last night with a gift card I got for my birthday. No idea when I'll get around to playing any of them. I'm sure by this time next year I still won't have even opened half of them. On the bright side, I can say I didn't pay full price for any of them. In addition to that I've been buying things to give as gifts for Christmas, mostly gift cards to restaurants in the area.

GTA Trilogy Definitive Version, Saints Row IV, and LOL Surprise Movie Night for the Switch plus $120 worth of Nintendo eShop cards to buy the first two digitally. If you want Saints Row IV on the Switch, I suggest that you get it now as it is currently 93% off and less than $3 before tax.

A classic Strawberry Shortcake doll just like the one I had as a kid. The cashier at the store said the dolls were selling really fast. I guess a lot of people want something fun from their past to help them forget how awful the present really is.

If you want Saints Row IV on the Switch, I suggest that you get it now as it is currently 93% off and less than $3 before tax.

I ended up buying that and I'm not even sure why other than just buying it because of how cheap it was. I've already beaten it earlier this year on the PlayStation 4, and it was also my least favorite entry in the series, so I really didn't need to own it again. That's not to say there were no enjoyable parts of the game though, but I hope the Switch version isn't as full of bugs and game crashes like my PS4 playthrough was.

As far as the last thing I bought, if it counts, a couple months subscription to a VPN service.

I ended up buying that and I'm not even sure why other than just buying it because of how cheap it was. I've already beaten it earlier this year on the PlayStation 4, and it was also my least favorite entry in the series, so I really didn't need to own it again. That's not to say there were no enjoyable parts of the game though, but I hope the Switch version isn't as full of bugs and game crashes like my PS4 playthrough was.
I like it. I haven’t found any glitches other than random clipping. But it actually looks hilarious when you do the speed takedown move on a person and pile drive them into the ground and half of their body appears on the ground while the other half is sunk into it. I’ve also been driving around like a maniac and hitting people with cars in the simulation city and laughing as they go flying into the air. I think I hit one guy so hard that he flew into the air at least five blocks

Last edited:
I bought a new leather show lead and collar for my youngest dog to wear in the show I entered her in on January 8th. They are custom and very expensive but I was given some money for Christmas and wanted something nice for my dogs.

I also bought some stickers to put on my refrigerator (I have magnets for it too, but I ran out of space for stickers on both laptops due to my huge collection of Dogo Argentino stickers :confused: But those are hard to find since they’re a rare breed!)
I got a Pointer sticker, since I have a Pointer now too, I think I’ve posted about him a bit. He’s a terror though lol. And my only male dog…
The markings on the sticker are a bit different than his, but Pointer merchandise is hard to come by as well.

I also got a Heilung sticker, it’s super cute which is totally not the aesthetic the band is going for lol. But I paid less than $3 for it :p

New Threads

Top Bottom