• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

41 books. :cool:
Forty are children's books and the other one is how to
make children's toys out of ordinary stuff around the house.

Total cost, from Resale Shop: one dollar and six cents tax.

They are for the third grader who is staying across the road.
His grandma gave me five quarters to look for some books
for him today. I gave her back one quarter. :)

8Ugs3fTm.jpg

I've wanted a nendoroid for 10 years now, and yet my mind was still thinking "I should wait longer to see if I REALLY want one." o_O

Upon realizing it's been 10yrs I was like, Nuh-Uh. Girl go for it. It's been 10yrs!!
Nanachi is a very special character to me, in relevance to who watched Made in Abyss with, the pain and recovery associated with it, and a character design that really butters my biscuit the most!!!

Guns N Roses Use Your Illusion II and Appetite for Destruction on vinyl. This makes me grateful my house is relatively soundproof, I can blast these records without disturbing the neighbors.

One year of Funimation's streaming service. Maybe that's enough time for me to watch every episode of One Piece they have.

This book, for ten cents.

upload_2021-10-7_15-9-56.png

Synopsis:

A compendium of easy games using only a pencil and paper, this book contains word games, mapping games, labyrinths, number challenges and strategy games. The games range in difficulty from very simple to complex, making them suitable for very young children and for adolescents and adults, and are accompanied by complete rules, winning strategies and other information. For each game a table provides at-a-glance information on the number of players required, whether graph or normal paper is used, if coloured pencils would be helpful, and the level of difficulty of the game.

Wacaco Minipresso NS. Basically a hand pumped espresso machine. I got the one that lets me use Nespresso pods to cut down the work. It has been a perfect hotel room companion! Strange beds don't seem so bad now.

New Threads

Top Bottom