• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

-Roku Ultra 4800R. What my cousin calls "the hockey puck". :p

Works great in streaming audio and video through Ethernet. Quite an addition of programming compared to my cable tv provider.

http%3A%2F%2Fimage.roku.com%2Fw%2Frapid%2Fimages%2Fpdp-carousel-items%2Fc28ca667-3e01-4ae5-adaf-97d3891db25d.png

Adorable Halloween bandanas for all four of my dogs. So cute :blush:
Now I just need to get a good Halloween photo of all of them wearing theirs… :dogface:

@Kalinychta , remember how we were talking on another thread about cabbage pierozkis, pear soda, and Olona chocolate?

Well... Squad goals achieved, and then some! Only I didn't get the candy bar. Halloween is coming and my daughter will bring home more than enough candy in a week's time.

From Tanya's European Deli:
Blueberry kefir
2x Duchess Russian pear sodas
2x meat pierozki
2x cabbage pierozki
A cream cheese kolache
salt salmon
buckwheat
pickled sea veggies
Boyaryshnik (hawthorn cough tincture)

From the Asian Market:
Buckwheat soba noodles
kiwi berries
a hachiya persimmon
Salmon fish skin chips (don't judge! It's ambrosia! They're kind of like chicharrons but so much better! and it has truffle oil!)
248694246_561605731790318_3074970122078743456_n.jpg

Haha! You went wild and bought the whole store. Everything but the candy bar, anyway. You even got cough tincture. Is that a tomatillo?

What! I never received the memo about hachiya persimmons. I’ve got to hunt those down immediately. In contrast to your sublime feast, I just ate a banana with not one but two brown spots on it. I counted them.

Spotted bananas have turned from a starch to a sugar. It you wantt less of a blood sugsr spike, eat them before they get their freckles. :)

For making banana bread -> freeze those spotted ones. (In a zip loc or other sealed container) Then the banana bread one makes with them tastes even better.

I was quite happy, acquired two 1958 aerial photos of Churchill, Manitoba... Think the far north of Canada, along the shoreline of Hudson's Bay... Only paid $3 for them :)

Churchill Vintage 01.jpg

Last edited:
At my local Goodwill, I found this really beautiful porcelain mask that was elaborately decorated with feathers and fabric detailing that was also a music box. It plays Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera and I tried to find some info on it and I found out what an extremely good deal I got for it. Masks made by the same studio that are also musical sell on eBay for around $50 for the less fancy masks and over $100 for ones that look similar to mine. I couldn’t find the exact mask I have but I still can’t believe how much I paid for mine. I paid $8 for something that sells on eBay for over $100! That’s just as good as the wooden musical rotating bowl with Reuge music box movement that I paid $20 instead of the $50 price tag for due to a sale happening at the store at the time when similar music boxes sell on eBay for more than $80 minimum.

New Threads

Top Bottom