• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A plush plesiosaur! We are just getting acquainted. ;) He has flippers and a long neck and is kind of chubby, plus he is green! He is in my bed now. At 15 inches and mostly neck, he isn't as huggy as I'd like. Perhaps I will bring him in my backpack to scary appointments. He could be a comfort, just secretly knowing he is there.

Maybe I will find a hefty triceratops to hug when I sleep at night. Stay tuned.:D

I just bought a candle-powered essential oil diffuser for my "bedroom". Mom couldn't handle the burning incense, so I needed to find a way to make calming smells/sights. This pot is reminiscent of my time spent on a Navajo reservation and the Lavendar blend is especially calming tonite.

Zootopia DVD
Pack of socks - 6 pair
Coupon organizer (although I'll use it for organizing other little papers like movie ticket stubs and memorable notes)

A spare canon slr body for £7 (just in case something happened to the other one or I want colour film in one, black and white in the other) and a tulip lens hood for about £5

Interesting. Does it have a battery? (Or do you bring a generator?)

We are old folks, so we take a camper. We have a small generator that we run for lights and it takes straight gas. Most of the chain saws take mixed gas. I did not want to carry two gas cans, so I went with a electric to avoid that. It is a small saw, but it will cut 3 to 4 inch diameter without any problem. Just right for firewood. I will leave the axe and maul in the truck, but do not plan on using them much.

10 agfa vista colour films from poundland. If you google agfa vista 200 it actually produces really nice results. It was behind the counter so I had to ask for it. I also bought four photo frames from there. They don't have the wall hanging thing so I buy those seperately, 10 for £1.79 from ebay.

10 agfa vista colour films from poundland. If you google agfa vista 200 it actually produces really nice results. It was behind the counter so I had to ask for it. I also bought four photo frames from there. They don't have the wall hanging thing so I buy those seperately, 10 for £1.79 from ebay.

ISO 200 is a good all-around film speed to have, for many occasions. :)

Ha Ha. I just bought a pair of shoes. It's taken months..... I've been wearing and old pair for a while. Being in a shop buying shoes is a nightmare. I'm vegan and trying to find walking boots that suit my wide flat feet and contain nothing from animals is not easy. Try and explain to a shop assistant that you don't want leather and they think you're weird. If I then forget where I am and start going into why I need a certain shoe..... Ha Ha. If you happen to find one and they are watching you try it on... How are they they ask... I don't know!!! It's only been 5 seconds since I tried them on. Just go away, I'm not gonna steal them. I feel myself getting warm and uncomfortable. Buy them and struggle with how small they are for a few months...
I hate shopping!!!! The internet is much better for it. You can research until you are blue in the face and return it much easier.

ISO 400 is good in low light, but it's at a threshold where the film can easily become grainy. In most cases 200 works just fine without that grainy look.
Yes I remember in the nineties either buying some cheap 400 film or getting it free from developing photos, it was really grainy. I got 400 for the black and white film though, 400 in black and white is the easiest to obtain and I quite like a grainy look in black and white.

Yes I remember in the nineties either buying some cheap 400 film or getting it free from developing photos, it was really grainy. I got 400 for the black and white film though, 400 in black and white is the easiest to obtain and I quite like a grainy look in black and white.

If you do shoot b/w film, be sure to consider getting some lens filters. Red and yellow filters make for some real dramatic looks with b/w film. :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom