• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

a pound of ground cinnamon
a pound of mustard flour
a quart of imitation vanilla
5 pounds of almond meal
5 pounds of roasted sunflower seeds
9 pounds of smooth peanut butter

Co-op order, today

On a fairly uninteresting trip to the local shop today: Gas and electricity top-ups, phone credit and milk.

Parking vouchers for my few visitors (the last lot lasted months), and an £8 samsung film camera from ebay. This one has better flash settings and has two macro settings, the other one I got does not have that.

I might call in Tesco later and get some Batteries, I've got loads in the drawer but I like to keep stocked up on them, for the Xbox controller, Sky Remote, TV Remote and my Camera.

I got a plush pterosaur! He will be filled with some sort of weight, and be a snuggle sensory buddy who can fit in my backpack when running errands.

When I hug him, it feels like he is embracing me right back!! :smiley:

image.jpeg
Yes, he came from the science museum! :)

I am female and 50, but I'm autistic, so I get to enjoy delighting in my special interests while simultaneously getting my sensory needs met. :cool:

I had a dear, wonderful hubby, but 7 years ago he passed away. Until another man enters my world, I'll enjoy bedtime with Dinos! :D

I am female and 50, but I'm autistic, so I get to enjoy delighting in my special interests while simultaneously getting my sensory needs met. :cool:

I had a dear, wonderful hubby, but 7 years ago he passed away. Until another man enters my world, I'll enjoy bedtime with Dinos! :D

I'm sorry for your husband's passing.

Cleaning stuff from poundland, more film (my local poundland has loads of it), and a foldaway rain jacket and baseball cap for my second eldest's field trip tomorrow.

A cheap microphone that plugs into the audio Jack on the Motherboard of my PC, tried it and it doesn't work so I'm returning to Maplin's with it later for a refund.

Also a 52p TV magazine from Tesco.

Today I pre-ordered Prison Architect on Xbox One from Game, then I found I can get it cheaper elsewhere so I cancelled the order.

Last edited:
4 pints of milk and 2 Mullerice deserts.

Only spent a grand total of £3.20 (paid 5p for a bag) at Tesco just now.

And I also bought £6 worth of Lottery tickets.

£4 worth of Lottery tickets and this week's 52p TV guide (which has all next week's TV schedule, Soap spoilers)

A summer bus pass for my son -- just $20 for three months, and 1.5 of those months are during the school year. Score!

New Threads

Top Bottom