• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

IMG_0649.JPG

It was time to block access to a part of my property between my house and my building.
20160612_170125.jpg

20160612_190518.jpg

Good fences make good neighbors.
I have to put it up because of a bad neighbor who likes to "borrow" other peoples stuff :mad:
There is a gauntlet of junk and loud items to walk around and trip over in the dark in place now.

I really hope it makes him a better neighbor :D

A pitbull with AIDS and 00 buck can usually alter a bad neighbor's attitude quickly; at least it does around here.:rolleyes:
The gauntlet is the alarm that wakes up the pitbull on crack that lives in an arsenal :p:D:p

A 6 inch Cheese and Ham Subway (well really I got it free cos I had enough points on my Sub card) and a small Diet Coke, and then I bought a Birthday card for my Brother and a Father's Day card for Dad.

Garage sale find. I got 5 bucks wrapped up in this. Woofers need to be re-foamed. I'll probably never get around to it.
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG

Just bought the second item on my Amazon UK Shopping list, Star Fleet X Bomber complete series DVD.

Well I cancelled Star Fleet X Bomber and ordered a Man of Steel Superman costume on eBay instead, was dispatched yesterday from a Warehouse in Essex, should be here by next Tuesday at latest.

Two bargain film cameras off ebay, one is a compact and one an SLR with lens. Living in London there are still loads of places that develop film, probably 'because tourists' and it is still fairly cheap so thought I would give film.photography a go again.

A tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and a Slush Puppy juice.

And the Superman costume I ordered on eBay on Wednesday's come this morning, and it fits me, I thought it might not do with me being fat.

A tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream
I did the factory tour a year or two ago. There must be more to the factory than what they show, or other factories. I don't think think there is enough manufacturing capacity there to keep up with the demand.

New Threads

Top Bottom