• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A Lego Batman figure and vehicle for that animation course I start soon, got the funding for 2 sessions a week from the socials, yay!

The very last things I bought were groceries but I do not think that is the meaning of this thread. Before that the last thing I bought was a new subscription to Skeptical Inquirer, a magazine dedicated to critical thinking. Before that I bought a Happy Fun Guy t-shirt. I wish so much they would have for sale the action figure Sylvester (the character) keeps on his desk. I wonder if they will ever make it. I would also like to get the mug but I can't afford it right now.

I just got a new leather case for my leatherman wave, the nylon one it came with still works it's just that the belt loop has stretched and the tool now flops on my belt. I like the leather case better since it has a button snap holding Down the cover unlike my last case witch used Velcro to hold down the cover.

a3435944551_10.jpg

This album :D The Algorithm - Brute force (digital download, since I stopped caring about physical albums for a while now)

Came out earlier today and is pretty much a day 1 buy for me.

And a pair of new shoes earlier today.

Nothing spectacular

d-chill.jpg

PS; I got a left and right one... ;) I just couldn't bother with a picture of my own, so I looked for a stock image online :p

2 tickets, disabled and carer for a comedy show called The Nap, at the Crucible starring Ralf Little and Mark Addy, 2 of the funniest guys in the UK, cost me £22 cos I paid in cash.

And last night I ordered Japanese Anime movie Akira on Blu Ray from Amazon, and a big red Superman cape on eBay.

Last edited:
I recently bought NIGHTs: Journey of Dreams for Wii, and Vectorman for the Sega Mega Drive from a retro video game store.

I bought about 15 quid's worth of food shopping from Tesco yesterday afternoon, and then today, I've bought a 6 inch Cheese and Ham flat bread sandwich, a bag of crisps and a coke from Subway, and I've also bought a TV magazine from Morrison's.

I nearly bought a Superman costume for £34.99 from a fancy dress shop on London Road, but then I realised I can get a better one slightly cheaper on eBay.

Home decor items.

I was so frustrated with a lack of over-the-counter gold metallic picture frames that I simply bought a silver one and airbrushed it gold so it fit right in with the other frames in my bedroom. :)

New truck parts for Chevy. It was time for an oil change and tune up. So I got oil and oil filter, spark plugs (8 of them to be exact) new serptine and an air fresher for the cab.

I ordered a WWE Wrestle Mania XXX Playset from Amazon yesterday, and today I bought a Lego Ninjago Playset from Argos.

I bought the Ring of Hircine off the Bethesda store. And I got in my bronze beard beads I bought the other day.

Attachments

• 13220924_1365639800116728_7923312842187463771_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 218
An NFL replica ball.
61ABFDMfeuL._SX355_.jpg

I was going to get a baseball bat, ball and glove set too but the only option at Argos was to order now and collect hours later. If it's in stock in the store why can't they just get it like they do with everything else?

I think this is only the second hobby thing I've bought all year, the other was the Hasbro remote control BB-8. That thing is great.

A doughnut from the new gourmet doughnut shop near my place, yesterday morning. Lemon cashew cream with thyme sugar. Good (certainly better than Tim Hortons, like that's difficult), but not really worth $4.50, especially since I couldn't detect the cashew. Yes, $4.50 (including tax) for one doughnut. I went there at about 12:45 today (I was actually going to another place in the same building); they were sold out.

Clg you reminded me that I have to buy black printer ink and I was just at Costco today!:eek:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom