• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

6 cucumber plants:
images

2 willow accordion fences at one dollar each.
upload_2016-5-19_21-28-47.jpegupload_2016-5-19_21-28-47.jpeg to keep the cats from digging in the vegetable garden.

Last edited:
Small purchase: Groceries and cat food.

Large purchase: New dual-pane windows for my house, installed. They look fabulous, and I can now open my windows! Hooray!!!

Small purchase: Groceries and cat food.

Large purchase: New dual-pane windows for my house, installed. They look fabulous, and I can now open my windows! Hooray!!!

They also cut down on exterior sound. Great investment. :cool:

I bought two adult coloring books yesterday, one of butterflies and the other of flowers and other nature.
I've never been into adult coloring books but I saw these at work and they are SO PRETTY I just had to have them :blush:

£3 pre-order of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan on Xbox One for this Friday, that was yesterday afternoon, today I've bought 2 Taxi fares, and last week I bought Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story on Blu Ray from Amazon, which arrived in the Post yesterday Lunch time, I would normally have been at work but I had to book time off for a personal meeting.

Last edited:
Some cushions. The design on them would not normally be my thing but decided to be brave and have to admit they do look great on the sofa.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan on Xbox One, and Virtua Tennis 3 and 2009 on PS3.

Rich Allen let me know how TMNT is. I was buying it on the PS4 but the few clips I've seen of it looked repetitive and I'm not sure about the art style. I hope it's good.

Two long sleeve blouses, two pairs of cotton capris. Four pairs of white socks.

index.jpg
images
images
images

And because I'm going to an event at the Arena in 2 weeks where I'll take loads of photos, I'm considering ordering a 64 Gig memory card for my camera, £15 on Amazon.

The last thing I bought was a Sega Dreamcast-styled bag from a website named Insert Coin Clothing.

A "Job Lot" of WWE wrestling figures, £17 on eBay... For my animation course, after I've used them for that, I'll give the figures to my 8 year old Nephew.

Yesterday I bought a small Coke and a small tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream when I went to see the TMNT movie again.

And today, because it's a Quadruple Rollover on the Lottery tonight (£21 Million Jackpot) I bought 2 extra Lucky Dip tickets, probably end up being a waste of money but if you don't have a go, you can't win the loot :D

I ordered two bike* print maxi scarves from a lady who sells some really cool and unique scarves and jewellery.

*yes bike, not a typo. They have line drawings of all different types of bikes on them, including penny farthings, some with red flowers in the basket. One is navy with cream bikes, and one is black with white bikes. I don't normally go for quirky prints like that, but as I did with the cushions I bought recently I am trying to branch out a bit, and I love bikes even if I cannot ride them.

New Threads

Top Bottom