• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last Thing That Made You Smile

It wasn't cute or sweet, but it was silly.
The idea offered by this Daniel Lawson person.

upload_2022-3-10_11-24-10.png

I was watching a YouTube video called The Screaming Blue Thing. It's small furry blue puppet in a pile of pink marshmallows that lets out a cut-off scream. I kept my volume down, but it was still funny. Then I watched a video of The Screaming Blue Thing making various screams and other sounds. I recognized screams coming from Kirby, Mario, Tom from Tom and Jerry, and Goofy.

A very awesome roller coaster ride created on the game Planet Coaster. This roller coaster is based on the film Aliens.

Watch it in full screen and see what you think.

I was browsing "AskACanadian" on Reddit and someone asked if Canadians need subtitles in "Canadian" English when they watch movies and TV from the US where they speak "American" English.

I don't know if they were really uninformed or just being a troll, but Canadians and Americans sound about 99% the same, so English-speaking Canadians don't usually need subtitles for movies and TV from the US. When I was really young I thought the only difference was that Canadians spelled color with a "u".

Sometimes I need to turn on the captions to YouTube videos when someone in it has a strong British accent.

This transforming Optimus Prime toy.
How many of you who were Transformers fans back in the 80s would have liked one of these?

People being kind and supportive to me. It gives me hope that there are still good people in the world and makes me want to keep being kind (even though I sometimes lose hope and feel like being bitter for a while.)

New Threads

Top Bottom