• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last Thing That Made You Smile

A poster I despise on another forum is having their rule-violating content edited by moderators. :) Thanks moderators!

More videos of foster fur babies playing.:hearteyecat: Although it does make me kind of sad that they'll soon be adopted, even if they go to good homes.:cryingcat:

44341_1_640px.jpg

Adulting awards.

Going to a garden centre where there were live Reindeer and been able to stroke one. I felt like a little kid again for a short period. :)

Friend had a colonoscopy, as were sitting in a restaurant he suggested that I should leave before him. I asked him why? "To avoid the embarrassment of the sound I'm going to make when I stand up, it will be incredibly loud and flatulent." As I reached the restaurant door, I could hear it echoing thru the restaurant.

Last edited:
My elderly ophthalmologist today. Who became a teacher when I asked him about the vitreous humour in my eyes. He immediately seemed to come out of a quiet trance, and showed me several models of the inside of the eye. Taking them apart, explaining some procedures, he was a different person and I could tell that this is his special interest. I enjoyed listening to a lifetime of experience in the study of the eye. Think it is a true passion for him even now.

Last edited:
My horse blackjack, who sticks his tongue out at me at least twice a day.
Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 7.48.06 PM.png

Approximately half of all my photos of him are like this.

I know it may sound stupid or childish for being a 27-year-old man, but I always wanted a little girl in my family. We're five guys. LOL. So, a little girl in the park last week tripped and fell to the floor. I picked her up while her mum rushed to her aid as if she was injured and she said Gracias amigo, which means "Thank you, friend". I was moved and found that cute. I love little girls :), hope to have a daughter she'll be my princess!

Greetings from Argentina!

New Threads

Top Bottom