• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Autistic Detective

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...."

Hi and welcome!
Ex-Mil here, found out late as well.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you in the community :)
Have you retired or decided a change of pace is in order?
Best wishes
image.jpg

Cool. I was always fascinated by police work, but lack the social and people skills to have made it work for me. Thanks for doing what you did.

I earn my paychecks as an electrician, served in the Navy immediatly following 9-2001, but have been a civilian for 10 years now.

Hello Detective, there are lots of nice people here. I hope you will enjoy the forums.

Decided a change required , also upset all of my management ha ha

Been there, done that and got the tee shirt.

I am an engineer turned plant manager and a significant portion of my time over the years have been conducting investigations into manufacturing problems using a process that I am sure you would recognize.

Well you know the detectives you see in the movies that don't listen to management go off on their own to get the criminals and do things which end up costing a lot of money - solving crime is expensive ! that combined with a habit of challenging decision making based on budget rather than the "victims" interests was not a good combination ... I am like that ....

It's too bad the "renegade cop" thing doesn't work out so well in real life. I suppose there are good reasons for this, but it is really infuriating when doing the responsible thing gets in the way of doing the right thing, if you know what I mean.

New Threads

Top Bottom