• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I wanted to share my own remix of the photo I posted earlier that @Silhouette Mirage remixed beautifully.
This is a digital painting, done on a Kamvas drawing tablet using Photoshop.

My first art remix for this thread! Yay! :)

Untitled-1.jpg

This is amazing!!
Good to see you back in action. You can see the thread survives and thrives. Enjoyed seeing all of your new work. You’ve been busy, mate. I know the feeling of turning out tons of art and usually it feels pretty good. Hopefully, you do too.

@TheName,
I think you mentioned you don’t have editing software… What are you doing to your photos in images? They are so beautiful and ethereal and I love your editing that you’ve done. Like this one:
1667473740226.jpeg

I was wondering that, too! It looks potentially like Samsung's edge detect algo, so I was wondering if that was a nifty little phone edit!

@TheName,
I think you mentioned you don’t have editing software… What are you doing to your photos in images? They are so beautiful and ethereal and I love your editing that you’ve done. Like this one:
View attachment 88185
Thank You. I've done the photo of my hand tattoo 2years ago. I used Photoshop. I'm struggling to focus on the images at times especially when going through anxiety panic attacks etc and tried to recreate visuals I had at times when it happens. I would put few copies of the same photo one on the other and adjust colour palette etc.

Thank You. I've done the photo of my hand tattoo 2years ago. I used Photoshop. I'm struggling to focus on the images at times especially when going through anxiety panic attacks etc and tried to recreate visuals I had at times when it happens. I would put few copies of the same photo one on the other and adjust colour palette e

I was wondering that, too! It looks potentially like Samsung's edge detect algo, so I was wondering if that was a nifty little phone edit!
I never used ready filters. They are way too easy to use and don't reflect image I've seen and wanted to create (also it's not much fun to press one button to create something). I used Photoshop and made photos as labels one on the other untill I get desired effect.

Smokey and the chestnuts

Il pentolone e la castagna

Attachments

• IMG_20221105_211927.jpg
    IMG_20221105_211927.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 34
Challenge- Ocean

Attachments

• 839BBAFE-3E08-4F9C-8A18-7B72EC982057.jpeg
    839BBAFE-3E08-4F9C-8A18-7B72EC982057.jpeg
    401.7 KB · Views: 28

New Threads