• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

That Time I Invented An Operating System For My Mind's Eye Because of A Slime

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
(If you're confused about the title, just Google "slime anime")

So.

This is going to sound ridiculous, crazy, childish, insane whatever you want to call it,
but,

I did a thing.

It's a thing that exists not necessarily in my mind, but rather, an..."extension" of my mind.

Long story short is, one time, while really depressed, I learned how to do a lot of cool stuff, that I discovered I could do. With the help of some...rather rare friends.

I used this new thing I learned how to do to sort of *invent* my own-- well, it's a system, essentially. It's like semi-holographic windows and interfaces that show me information I can use, and some of these, I can "manipulate".

I named it "kuromaku O.S.", it effectively translates to "mastermind OS", I named it that because I wanted its many, many uses to reflect my high intelligence.

Before you decide I'm crazy, please understand I have a HELL of a struggle with comprehending life. Life is constantly smacking me across the face with both hands behind my back with all manner of inconveniences, and for a person with the unique case of Autism that I have, that's a LOT to take in and deal with at once. I'm not like others who can just "figure it out", I have to work at my own pace and it is a near grueling pace at that, and this grueling pace I work at has often gotten me in trouble when it comes to doing some form of work.

I keep asking the same questions "Why is this happening?" "What am I supposed to do now?" "What is going to happen to us"? When one day I woke up and realized, the answer wasn't in front of me, but it WAS me! I AM the answer to these problems! So, I did what I was taught, by my rare friends, and created the aforementioned guidance system.

Go ahead...you can laugh now...

I know you are smarter than I am, by alot. So I am not going to try and look this up, but it needs said, I think. I think I know what you are talking about, as long as it's not exactly computer stuff.

Might have been Plato?? That's your time period. Classic Greece, natural philosophy. Logos I think it was called. It is a system for organizing information in the mind using symbols on doors in an imaginary castle. I think it incorporates mnemonics which are memory triggers based in language.
The practice saw a revival or exploration in the early 80's in USA. cannot remember the institution or the names it's too far back. There was a patented study system that incorporated elements of it that was still extant in 89.
No one thinks you are crazy. Crazy people talk in word salad and collect used plastics for posterity. What you are is a delightful and inspiring person, who is very bright and surprisingly hopeful. That makes you an inspiration to us all

Now dont be discouraged if some relic of the past thought up a primitive version 3 millenia ago. The dude wore a blanket and sandals by choice so .......

Last edited:
Natural philosophy formed the basis of the Mysteries. It was said that a Sage could recite entire collected works entirely from memory. You may well have such a mind

Natural philosophy formed the basis of the Mysteries. It was said that a Sage could recite entire collected works entirely from memory. You may well have such a mind
As bonkers as this is to say, there have been moments I had in school in which I would merely glance at a certain passage of a textbook, then when I am called upon to recite it, I end up spitting straight fire.

Guys I think I'm a superhuman. Like for real. I am not convinced that not %100 human

2016, a study demonstrated that the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker can be used as a measure of fluid intelligence, similar to the Bochumer Matrices Test [de](BOMAT).[168] Referred to as the Portal 2 Test Battery, the participants of the study completed a series of test chambers that progressively became harder.[168]

From wiki article on portal2

So there is this part in portal2 that involves a fluid gelatinous mass suspended in a field, and moving. The programming that made that possible is now in use in mapping fluid dynamics

You should totally play portal2. I like the first one better but I dont have internet at home. Portal2 has massive dlcs, mapmaker addons and really fun physics

It does not surprise me at all that you have high recall, the question I have is

Is it photographic, eidactic, ideographic or a mixture?

As bonkers as this is to say, there have been moments I had in school in which I would merely glance at a certain passage of a textbook, then when I am called upon to recite it, I end up spitting straight fire.

Guys I think I'm a superhuman. Like for real. I am not convinced that not %100 human
Nice try. You are a person! So no radical social nihilism please, there are no artificial people.

I do know what you mean. We have alot in common I think. Normal people are boring. Like pea soup.

Last edited:

This is one of those talents that always baffles me.

I have trouble remembering stuff I did like 2 minutes ago, let alone a page from a book or something.

It does not surprise me at all that you have high recall, the question I have is

Is it photographic, eidactic, ideographic or a mixture?

All of those! I have always been told that I'm a special, talented person, but every time that happens I always here better and better stuff about me; it's like people can *see* the part of me that makes me, well, magic, I guess lol.

Some people can see it, most ignore it, as it is frightening. Magi were learned men and women who were trained in the Art, which was obscured by mysticism.
You can develop it. Most choose not to, or go crazy from trying to take shortcuts and teach themselves things they should not
Heres something fun, it's an acronym
Art Craft Talent

Some people can see it, most ignore it, as it is frightening. Magi were learned men and women who were trained in the Art, which was obscured by mysticism.
You can develop it. Most choose not to, or go crazy from trying to take shortcuts and teach themselves things they should not
Heres something fun, it's an acronym
Art Craft Talent

Then develop it, I shall.

Kuromaku OS shall be my guide through life.

Check this out sometime. It's where I get inspired from
Scienceofmind.com
Named after the book of the same name by E. Holmes. It's not a grimoire. A grimoire will likely be worthless to you, as a grimoire is a book of lore, someone else's experiences basically. Science of mind is a wisdom book, which are the real books of magic. Grimoire are for emo teen girls into candles. Wisdom books are for wizards, big difference. Wizard is a contraction.
it means wise old knowledge of the Tree, or one who has that knowledge

Another great wisdom book is the four agreements

Be careful learning runic, there are some symbol sets that have a lasting effect. Likewise be gentle with alchemy, it's a philosophy not a thing to try and duplicate the experiments. And ignore witchcraft all together. It doesnt work well for men at all, and you are too young anyways. Seriously it's not worth the time.Witchcraft is for tourists, lots of candles and chanting, it's silly

Do study knots, mathematics, geometry, language, weaving, astronomy, biology, anatomy normal stuff like that.

The issue with runic script is there are many different types, and you only get one. Someone is basically supposed to choose it for you. Or it's an ancestral thing.
Runic is hard to explain. It's not phonetic exactly, nor is it ideohraphic like Chinese. You may not even need it. It is easier for me to picture runic in my mind. I study Norse runic. It's likely alot of the various runic scripts had a common parent. It looks like it's carved with a chisel, no curves

Be careful learning runic, there are some symbol sets that have a lasting effect. Likewise be gentle with alchemy, it's a philosophy not a thing to try and duplicate the experiments. And ignore witchcraft all together. It doesnt work well for men at all, and you are too young anyways. Seriously it's not worth the time.Witchcraft is for tourists, lots of candles and chanting, it's silly

Do study knots, mathematics, geometry, language, weaving, astronomy, biology, anatomy normal stuff like that.

Runic? And runic symbols have REAL effects? Damn, I better be careful, then...

Why? Are you being creative? Notes up on the wall? My all time favorite thing is something I called notes from the board. It was just an old freezer down in the basement where I lived in this spooky house. An old fashioned white freezer works as a whiteboard, which I needed but could not afford to buy. So I wrote and drew on the freezer with a dry erase marker.

***then I took a photo of the board!****

Genius right? Well it worked pretty well. It kind of stained the paint a bit.
Then I had pics I could see on a screen.....

So I am a legacy guy in terms of computer stuff. I have several. They never go online, but they still work great for writing and pictures. I have a digital camera too. Its lukely older than you are. Still works.

The cool thing about notes from the board was the size of it. Then I would wipe it off and still have a record of the work, like well just like a white board. Do you have a white board yet?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom