• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thank you for this forum

Nervous Rex

High-functioning autistic
V.I.P Member
Just over a year ago, I found out I was autistic. I joined this forum that same day. I have been grateful for your input, views, and your own stories. This forum has helped me accept, process, deal, learn, and progress.

I just saw, "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" today and I loved the part where one of the Spider-man's says to another, "You're just like me." I briefly wondered what it would be like to really click with someone like that. And the next thing that popped into my mind was Autism Forums. You guys are my Spider-Verse.

Thank you.

Diagnosed late in life three years ago, I found this forum and so many answers, questions, it just all came together.
I was and still am soooo grateful for a place like this.
It has helped so much with understanding and I don't feel alone. :D

This is one of the only forums I come to on a regular basis. Several years ago my husband was diagnosed, and I came to find out more about autism. After years of research I discovered that I'm also HFA. My husband still denies the HFA diagnosis, yet I'm well aware that he is autistic. Understanding more about autism has helped me a great deal, both in my marriage and the way I consider myself. This forum means a great deal to me.

Just over a year ago, I found out I was autistic. I joined this forum that same day. I have been grateful for your input, views, and your own stories. This forum has helped me accept, process, deal, learn, and progress.

I just saw, "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" today and I loved the part where one of the Spider-man's says to another, "You're just like me." I briefly wondered what it would be like to really click with someone like that. And the next thing that popped into my mind was Autism Forums. You guys are my Spider-Verse.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Btw....

Is this kind of soppiness allowed?

Should there be a soppy thread?
:)

New Threads

Top Bottom