• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

tattoos

Jonathan Lees

hi, I've recently got my first two tattoos, im pretty sure many aspies would not cope with getting tattoos but at the same time im many can and like tattoos, I've really like mine and im planning to get more.

wondering on peoples thoughts and maybe this can become a place to share pictures of our tattoos.

here's my newest and biggest its a ichthyosaur. it took 4 straight hours to get.

Attachments

• IMG_20160107_181732707.jpg
    IMG_20160107_181732707.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 289
I have a little ink in my hide.when I get a chance to,I will upload a pic

I'd defend your right to have a tattoo all day but it's never something I would get. I don't like the thought of having some faded thing on my skin when I'm fifty. I guess I could have it redone but still.

I actually love getting ink, its piercings i can't handle. If i keep the chair-time below 2 hours and have a guy there to hold my hand, I'm fine. I currently have 2 tatts and am planning on getting my 3rd sometime next year. One is a wolf sitting on a cliff howling at a blood-moon, the second is two lines of Kanji (I'm a martial artist), and the next one will be three phrases in Hebrew.

Nice ichthyosaur. For me, in not sure I'd be 100% on a tattoo for myself, as I don't feel that committed to anything just yet.

I did get some piercings in April though, as of yet no regrets.

Iv got 2 tattoos got first when was 14 second when was 16. I'll be 30 soon don't think you cud get my in a tattoo shop now days fk that strange I know I musta bin well braver when I was younger haha

I want to get a couple of white ink tats done because, well, they look wicked under black light and, I love them.

White-Ink-Tattoo-and-UV-Light.png

I have 4 tatts 1 of which i have come to really dislike over time. i think if done well tattoos look truly beautiful and will prob get a few more at some stage.

After about 18 years since my last tattoo I'm going for a full left arm sleeve of stained glass windows from the area I live in. There comes a point where I was like what the hell just do it. I spent about 6 months planning it out though and researching tattoos shouldn't be something u rush into

After about 18 years since my last tattoo I'm going for a full left arm sleeve of stained glass windows from the area I live in. There comes a point where I was like what the hell just do it. I spent about 6 months planning it out though and researching tattoos shouldn't be something u rush into

i agree definitely don't rush in to tattoos, that way they will mean more and you are less likely to regret it, sounds like a really cool idea with personal significance.

Yeah very personal the stained glass idea and designs are all from Durham cathedral which is where I proposed to the now wife and also somewhere we like to take my son when we have him. So yes a lot of thought and also decent artwork too
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1452604999.689543.jpg

Not finished yet but u get the idea

Thankyou so what's with the dino theme ?

im studying to be a geologist so im doing a lot of palaeontology, most of the fossils look really cool and they are pretty unique, my other tattoo is of charnia masoni (im probably if not definitely the only person in the world with charnia masoni as a tattoo) an extremely rare fossil of the ediacaran period (not a dinosaur), charnia is much more important in evolutionary history but the ichthyosaur is far cooler looking.

in the future (im talking next few years as i don't really have enough money to get a tattoos that often) im planning on getting an archaeopteryx (extremely important stepping stone from reptiles to birds), and an Irish elk (neither an elk or Irish just like the holy roman empire was not an empire, roman or holy).

Wow that sounds really really cool it's great that u have something like that that ur soo into and u have clearly thought a lot about too. Keep me posted on ur ink as and when u get them done

New Threads

Top Bottom