• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

tattoos

im studying to be a geologist so im doing a lot of palaeontology, most of the fossils look really cool and they are pretty unique, my other tattoo is of charnia masoni (im probably if not definitely the only person in the world with charnia masoni as a tattoo) an extremely rare fossil of the ediacaran period (not a dinosaur), charnia is much more important in evolutionary history but the ichthyosaur is far cooler looking.

in the future (im talking next few years as i don't really have enough money to get a tattoos that often) im planning on getting an archaeopteryx (extremely important stepping stone from reptiles to birds), and an Irish elk (neither an elk or Irish just like the holy roman empire was not an empire, roman or holy).

That reminds me of my favorite tattoo shop in Seattle - Hidden Hand Tattoo. I forget who did it, but one of their artists did a gorgeous archaeopteryx. I went diffing around the web and found a picture of it for you. Maybe you can contact Hidden Hand and see if they will sell you the pattern, if that's the style you like. It's a start toward getting the tat.

photo%20(2).JPG

No, I don't, it was done by the same studio two of mine are done by and, my favorite studio to get them done. I'll probably have Hidden Hands do my white ink too, next time I get to Seattle.

I don't live in Seattle but, yes they do have a tattoo expo, second week of August each year.

Cool maybe one year then I've never been to the USA but would love to go start in the south and work my way up north

That reminds me of my favorite tattoo shop in Seattle - Hidden Hand Tattoo. I forget who did it, but one of their artists did a gorgeous archaeopteryx. I went diffing around the web and found a picture of it for you. Maybe you can contact Hidden Hand and see if they will sell you the pattern, if that's the style you like. It's a start toward getting the tat.

photo%20(2).JPG
its looks good but i was actually thinking i would prefer it looking like the actual famous complete archaeopteryx find, i was thinking right shoulder
o-ARCHAEOPTERYX-facebook.jpg

What colours would u get that in black and grey ?
probably just get the bones in black and grey and not bother with the feathers, but i don't know its still up for debate and im still thinking it will probably be three or so months till i have enough money to get a nice enough size one of these.

I have one where I did a creative thing to embed the starting time of my gender transition in a cool pattern. I'm kinda happy I came up with that idea.

Sweet ur artist is very talented u use the same person each time ?

there's two artists there, they are both very good, i have had one from each.

I have one where I did a creative thing to embed the starting time of my gender transition in a cool pattern. I'm kinda happy I came up with that idea.

sounds like a wonderful and clever idea, and hope you are doing well and are much happier with your new gender.

no tattoos for me if i ever got one my best best best mom ever might hit the roof and be angry at me for getting a tattoo

Here are my tattoos! In the future, I really want to get an autism tattoo. It’s going to be great.
1701136321973.jpeg

1701136336571.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom