• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

No vaccine is 100 %, better then taking a chance, I contracted Transverse Myelitis 50 years ago, bit of a coincident a couple of days after a Polio vaccine. did not stop me from getting vaccinated for Covid-19.

Deaths in Ontario and some other data.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    205.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Ontario Bifrucated Cases.pdf
    180.9 KB · Views: 98
  • ontario cases.pdf
    204.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Ontario regressed data Chart.pdf
    306.5 KB · Views: 109
  1. Interesting, virtually all deaths happened during the Christmas season, not during Easter vaccines? bifrucation no longer an issue in Ontario case results

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    234.4 KB · Views: 86
  • ontario cases.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
May be people get deterred because they go to web sites that have evidence that is not peer reviewed or follows proper journalistic guidelines, they would learn if they had went to higher education and become a proper journalists with ethics.

T.V. is all about how can they make the story sound more urgent, most talking heads are not journalists

Last edited:
May be people get deterred because they go to web sites that have evidence that is not peer reviewed or follows proper journalistic guidelines, they would learn if they had went to higher education and become a proper journalists with ethics.

T.V. is all about how can they make the story sound more urgent, most talking heads are not journalists

I couldn't resist commenting. When I read your post above, Ronald, I had to laugh.

"Proper journalistic guidelines", "proper journalist with ethics"... < Those things have been almost entirely absent from "journalism" for quite a few years now. There's a valid reason that "journalism" is so distrusted. I agree with you that most talking heads are not journalists. Most "journalism" is no longer journalism, it's propaganda. That's why I laughed.

Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Keep in mind I am an older guy read the paper every day Mary Tyler Moore show was funny, now is the Paradigm. I actually check the credentials of people I watch.

Looks like we survived labor day no issues. Ontario is doing well. people getting shots. no one wants to put thier kids at risk. Now to get through our thanks giving OCT 11.

Attachments

• Peel Cases.pdf
    203.4 KB · Views: 102
  • York Cases.pdf
    230.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    205.8 KB · Views: 100
  • ontario cases.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 93
A quick reminder that LifeSite News is not credible--For a site founded by the pro-life movement, it sure does push a lot of misinformation that could get folks killed.

Why are the authorities not taking it down then

If "authorities" took down websites with misinformation ("conservative"/"right" and "liberal"/"left" are both guilty of this) the number would likely be quite staggering.

I'm always suspect of websites that are labeled as uncredible, but I try to look at the info itself in respect to its validity. I know there are others where, even if there is factual data reported on a website they consider to be unreputable, they will refuse to believe the data simply because of the website. In other words, disbelieving the information itself (even if factual and true) because of who the messenger is. Not good in my opinion.

Case in point: Calling Ivermectin fit for human consumption and prescribed by physicians to humans, "horse dewormer" is literally no different than calling Amoxicillin, an antibiotic prescribed to humans "dog medicine" because it also happens to be prescribed to dogs. Does everyone see that? This blatant tactic warrants everyone to question it on its face.

Toronto, had first run failure, death rate slowly going up, Ontario in general still good.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    234.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    206.1 KB · Views: 102
  • ontario cases.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 90

New Threads

Top Bottom