• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

This is a strong opinion and if one person has this view I would expect others too have this view too:-
'Vaccine passports make me even more reluctant to get a Covid jab'

The person stating the selfish rave opinion probably took those pictures on a cell phone with Location and Bluetooth on, and forgot to purge the EXIF data before handing it over to the reporters.

And the person with anxiety is using her illness as an excuse not to take it, which is unacceptable. While I have no sympathy for their decision, I hope they get the (cognitive behavioral) therapy to overcome this later. I would have even less sympathy if they denied getting the therapy and kept saying it affected them.

Meanwhile, the CDC in America just released a report regarding hospitlaization and death numbers of unvaccinated versus vaccinated -- again showing that the vaccine greatly reduces your chance of getting killed or hospitalized.

Monitoring Incidence of COVID-19 Cases...

All you can do is follow the science and the evidence.

Attachments

• Ontario Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    97.4 KB · Views: 148
If I have another stroke, I would prefer there be a hospital bed available not have further brain damage than was already done because someone thinks thier rights out rank mine. mine starts where others end. lets all quit being so selfish. once your dead or damaged you do not get to do do overs.

appears people are getting vaccinated in Ontario.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    203.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    206.2 KB · Views: 113
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 124
This is a strong opinion and if one person has this view I would expect others too have this view too:-
'Vaccine passports make me even more reluctant to get a Covid jab'

From the article:
"When I turned 18 I went to one or two clubs with my friends and then Covid hit," Sharnie May Crooks tells Newsbeat.
"Now I'm 19, I'm going to be 20 in November - it's nearly two years of clubbing that I've just never had the chance to experience and now with vaccine passports it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon."
Made me lol.. Talk about first world problems.

We have vaccine passports going into effect here today. We'll see how it goes.

Wow gap between Bampton and Mississaga closing rapidly in the last few weeks. Covid is not an equally opportinity virus. if you want to know what is going on AN intreresting dicohotomy two cities of similar size next door to each other the best natural experiment I have ever seen scientists among us take note.
COVID-19 in Peel - Region of Peel (peelregion.ca)

Last edited:
SO Far Labour day weekend has been a wash in Ontario, only statistically significant event was a run in Toronto. Still a bit worried about Canadian thanks giving.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 98
Cases Dropping looking good

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    205.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    206 KB · Views: 101
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    204 KB · Views: 109
  • York Cases.pdf
    233.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    236.5 KB · Views: 88
    96.5 KB · Views: 108
Z-table results for any one who maybe interested

Attachments

96.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 106
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 103
Lets cut through the B.S. and get some real facts the chance of catching Covid is 20% if you are of northern European descendent, that includes people that are mixed 0.20.0.1*0.1*.01=0.002 or 0.2 % chance of dying from Covid if you are from this population. If You are south Asian decent it is 0.8 %, this is not the Black plague.

York region, and the death rate is starting to lose normallity. Thanksgiving rapidly aproaching.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    207.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    207.5 KB · Views: 98
  • York Cases.pdf
    234.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    205.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    239.1 KB · Views: 90
LOOKs like Ontario and Toronto doing OK AS we approach Thanks giving .YORK region skewing away from normal, as is the death rate.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    208 KB · Views: 88
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    207.5 KB · Views: 85
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    240.4 KB · Views: 100
Day before thanks giving York region and deaths, slowly getting worse on normality. interested with what happens in the next week or so.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    240.7 KB · Views: 91
  • York Cases.pdf
    236 KB · Views: 87
York region is starting to re normalize, it will take a few more days to see what effect thanksgiving had.

Attachments

• York Cases.pdf
    236.2 KB · Views: 87
  • ontario cases.pdf
    207.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    207.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    206.3 KB · Views: 76
May get interesting in the next few days. Check out upper control limit

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    241.1 KB · Views: 80
first down run failure in Ontario, deaths normalizing.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    208.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    241.3 KB · Views: 94

New Threads

Top Bottom