• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

From my latest issue of scientific American so far nothing has falsified my hypothesis. Vaccines work too bad the Chinese do not want the RNA vaccine. bunch of sociopaths running their country.

Attachments

• Lost Years.jpg
    Lost Years.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 59
IF you own a business use an air filter Covid is air borne and lingers My cousin wore a mask but us as customers we did not this virus is air Borne, but then I knew this from the beginning having a engineering background. My body is quite capable. of resisting the virus. Others may not be as lucky. I wish the truth would come out. Only a minority of people. Are capable of getting Covid. Only they need vaccines which incidentally work.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    269.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Ron's Oxygen level.pdf
    208.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    280.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Things getting worse in China. Whole families dying after second infection. how dumb are the Scientist's and medical professionals what is going on is obvious. Everybody's life is important.

Covid losing battle with my body. does not give up. Only customer in saloon, only a few customers the clubmust be the virus in enclosed space.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    269.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Worried about China to bad I can do nothing; this virus follows a Gaussian. distribution if you know the beginning you can see determine the end. the beginning of this wave was the day the CCP stopped the quarantine. all you need then is the apex. I suspect a fellow Aspie there has this information. the second wave will start when the RNA vaccine is finally approved or use.

just finished reading a book on immunity. Also reading back issues of scientific American each issue loaded on articles on Covid, 20/ 20 hindsight is useful while doing this.

Interesting the latest symptom, of Covid in China is hearing loss. Prior to my stroke While at work I lost my hearing for about 10 minutes I thought maybe it was ear wax in my left ears aw doctor who found nothing while in his office he gave me a flu shot this was a Saturday Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I was really sick Thursday I went back to work as it was my last day retiring. 4 days after my birthday I had the stroke. While in hospital covid hit the news.
now I'M going full circle my original hypothesis was my stroke was caused by Covid.

If there is one person in a room and covid virus in the air in a room, I get a temperature blip the following day for covid I'm the canary in the coal mine. occasionally it also effects my oxygen or blood pressure.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    268.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    280.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Ron's Oxygen level.pdf
    211.8 KB · Views: 71
Covid and my stroke coincided too closely to have been independent, a chance comment by a friend as a joke pointed me in the right direction been following the trail ever since surprised, some of the world's best scientist's. Do not see what I see. Must admit some guys in Germany seemed to have noticed this thread. Covid has a genetic connection to Neanderthals. I still like my original special interest physics better. I inherited, an unusual immune system, both my parents had AB positive blood type so when it comes to blood type and how the immune system works, I'm a real outlier.

We're slowing learning more about Covid and Covid vaccinations, and I don't doubt there is a connection between you're having had Covid, followed by a stroke.

A dear friend of mine had a Covid booster shot last summer, came down with mononucleosis and Epstein Barr shortly thereafter, and still has a very low white blood cell count many months later. Her immunologist suspects her illness was caused by the Covid booster shot. We know that the Jansen (or Johnson and Johnson?) vaccine prompted cardiac and blood clotting issues in young men in particular. Those issues have rarely occurred with people who got Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

I got the Moderna vax and one booster shot. I had no problems with it but don't plan to get another booster until more is known about risks, side effects, and whether I even need further protection as Covid has become endemic.

I also got the new shingles vax (2 doses required) after my sister-in-law called us last fall from her hospital bed in Florida to beg us to get the vax. She spent 4 nights in the hospital for shingles. The second shingles shot made husband and me feel really bad for a day, and I developed a rash at the injection site -- like my body had a very light case of shingles - so I guess I had what is considered a good immunological response to it. No need for further shingles vax for rest of my life.

We're slowing learning more about Covid and Covid vaccinations, and I don't doubt there is a connection between you're having had Covid, followed by a stroke.

A dear friend of mine had a Covid booster shot last summer, came down with mononucleosis and Epstein Barr shortly thereafter, and still has a very low white blood cell count many months later. Her immunologist suspects her illness was caused by the Covid booster shot. We know that the Jansen (or Johnson and Johnson?) vaccine prompted cardiac and blood clotting issues in young men in particular. Those issues have rarely occurred with people who got Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

I got the Moderna vax and one booster shot. I had no problems with it but don't plan to get another booster until more is known about risks, side effects, and whether I even need further protection as Covid has become endemic.

I also got the new shingles vax (2 doses required) after my sister-in-law called us last fall from her hospital bed in Florida to beg us to get the vax. She spent 4 nights in the hospital for shingles. The second shingles shot made husband and me feel really bad for a day, and I developed a rash at the injection site -- like my body had a very light case of shingles - so I guess I had what is considered a good immunological response to it. No need for further shingles vax for rest of my life.
That's good you got the shingles shot. I had shingles when I was at the uncharacteristically young age of 37 if I recall correctly. It was terrible pain. Mine was one of my shoulders, back, chest, up that side of my neck and a bit on my face. The pain was extreme.

At the beginning of the pandemic, the world had no information and complete fear of the unknown. The information the world did have about Covid and about the vaccines was conflicting. It was difficult to know what and who to believe. In my opinion much hasn't changed unfortunately. Case in point: I read some article/stat recently that claimed the U.S. government's own VAERS data (vaccine adverse event reporting system) shows that roughly 1 in 1,000 people die from the vaccines, the shots; not from Covid, from the vaccines. I find that hard to believe. If that were true I just don't see how the vaccines would still be recommended or administered.

The only shot I got before the stoke was a flu shot only because the doctor insisted normally, I do not get one sick Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday retired that Thursday. Stroke happened a month later no more vaccines for me.
Got three for Covid hang out with a few people next day my temperature goes up only correlation is catching Covid. Got Astra-Zenica, Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
No more vaccines for me AS I said earlier, they work, just not for me as I'm an outlier. I am not an Anti-vaxer, my body is though. Looks like when I catch it my body reacts and gone day or two later. slight increase in body temperature.

Last edited:
If this was a perfect world only people that carry the gene that makes them susceptible to getting Covid should get vaccinated. about 20 to 25 % of the population. Based On what I am seeing now I have the gene and may have been one of the first people in Ontario to have gotten infected December of 2021. Unfortunately, if you have the gene, you will keep getting reinfected. For me a slight increase in temperature as body rids itself of the virus.

Last edited:
That's good you got the shingles shot. I had shingles when I was at the uncharacteristically young age of 37 if I recall correctly. It was terrible pain. Mine was one of my shoulders, back, chest, up that side of my neck and a bit on my face. The pain was extreme.

At the beginning of the pandemic, the world had no information and complete fear of the unknown. The information the world did have about Covid and about the vaccines was conflicting. It was difficult to know what and who to believe. In my opinion much hasn't changed unfortunately. Case in point: I read some article/stat recently that claimed the U.S. government's own VAERS data (vaccine adverse event reporting system) shows that roughly 1 in 1,000 people die from the vaccines, the shots; not from Covid, from the vaccines. I find that hard to believe. If that were true I just don't see how the vaccines would still be recommended or administered.
Unfortunately, also 1 in a million will get transverse myelitis.

My father-in-law lost the use of his right hand after getting the first covid vaccine. No strength at all. Could not hold anything. He regained use after about six months of therapy. No other cause was found.

I am strongly in favor of vaccines, but there is no question adverse effects can occur.

Sars-CoV-2 exhibits some endothelial cell infection and creates clotting diseases by injuring the lining of the blood vessels. Plus after infection it severely damages the innate immunity system. The new variants that are starting to circulate look more dangerous than delta. Long COVID appears to be due to immunologic damage. Coincidence like your friend infected with EB is not correlation.

Last edited:
My father-in-law lost the use of his right hand after getting the first covid vaccine. No strength at all. Could not hold anything. He regained use after about six months of therapy. No other cause was found.

I am strongly in favor of vaccines, but there is no question adverse effects can occur.
Yes the law of large numbers applies Really evident in China now as a large part of the population has the gene.

Sars-CoV-2 exhibits some endothelial cell infection and creates clotting diseases by injuring the lining of the blood vessels. Plus after infection it severely damages the innate immunity system. The new variants that are starting to circulate look more dangerous than delta. Long COVID appears to be due to immunologic damage. Coincidence like your friend infected with EB is not correlation.

It is possible that my friend unknowingly had asymptomatic Covid which damaged her "innate immunity system" but her immunologist attributes her health issues to the covid booster shot. It appears that long covid is Epstein Barre.

It is possible that my friend unknowingly had asymptomatic Covid which damaged her "innate immunity system" but her immunologist attributes her health issues to the covid booster shot. It appears that long covid is Epstein Barre.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc is a logical fallacy even trained people fall for.

New Threads

Top Bottom