• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

Get your genome tested mainly northern Europeans and some Asians carry their genes, not too many Africans.

my mom is against me getting the Covid vaccine (I’m 18 for context). This has really swayed me to her side as she doesn’t want me to die, meanwhile I know a few coworkers that have had close relatives pass away after taking the vaccine which is what I’m really scared about. My dad got the Covid vaccine and he didn’t experience any side effects. I haven’t gotten Covid yet, but I do work at a grocery store where we sometimes get customers that are immuocompromised.

my buddy does not seem to get that I have too balance two risks
1 getting covid, looks like already caught three times in the last year
2 getting an adverse reaction to the vaccine, trans verse myelitis once from polio vaccine and a reaction once from a flu vaccine. the downside of having a very good immune system.

More detailed examination of covid in Ontario, my charts how when outliers excluded, the complete history of covid followed a normal distribution "textbook the outliers also first wave and fifth wave also had normal distributions. the first wave had an Apex around religious holidays for northern Europeans and Muslims
the fifth wave had an apex near Christmas only. The outliers of all three charts had identical skews and kurtosis. fractal in nature. as would be expected.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    293.9 KB · Views: 77
  • FIRST WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 83
  • FIFTH WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Papers and u-tube videos know coming out that relates covid with carriers of a gene from neandertal. Very strong correlation. Nobel prize in medicine
IT's unfortunate that it got politicized trying to make it look like risk is evenly distributed a lot of people got vaccinated that did not require it.

Last edited:
Looking more and more like I'm not immune to covid, body fights off the virus rather quickly, very good immune system. A and B and rhesus positive antigens, Give the virus no chance.
Not even a hint of an issue with wife.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    249.1 KB · Views: 72
The correlation between me and covid is getting stronger by the day Covid ran rampant, in January of 2022, in Peel in particular, majority of first wave. I guess I'm the canary in the coal mine. I barely get sick, wife gets nothing, I get sick for about a day if that. others either get really sick or mild flulike symptoms that last for a while.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    249.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
IT looked like on one day the apex of the fifth wave if you were had the neanderthal gene for covid you were almost guaranteed to get infected. Either a few days before or a few days after.

Attachments

• z-table of highest cases in one day 5th wave.pdf
    170.1 KB · Views: 79
  • FIFTH WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 66
The number of covid cases between Mississauga and Brampton continues to close. my one else seems interested in the difference, where is the news media on this lobster slowly being boiled not newsworthy. both cities next door to each other similar populations anomalies need to be explained, not ignored. Originally Brampton had twice the rate of covid as its neighbor Mississauga.

The latest studies in Ontario, show that the infection are the same people getting repeated infections. Irrespective of whether they got vaccinated or not. if you have the propensity to get the virus due to having the genetics that support you being a host it will keep infecting you.
It appears I have the genetic makeup to support the virus and an immune system capable of fighting it off. My wife is among the majority that the virus has no effect on. We will never get control of this if we keep hiding what is really going on.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    295.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Ron's Temperature.pdf
    256.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
The latest studies in Ontario, show that the infection are the same people getting repeated infections. Irrespective of whether they got vaccinated or not. if you have the propensity to get the virus due to having the genetics that support you being a host it will keep infecting you.
It appears I have the genetic makeup to support the virus and an immune system capable of fighting it off. My wife is among the majority that the virus has no effect on.
I wonder if repeated reinfection will shorten the lifespans of those who are prone to getting the virus.

Yes they are dying most from old age the mean age to death in my community Peel region is 81 for covid infections. overloading the hospitals. the hospitalization median age is 71 increased from a low of 67 a 2 years ago. I like how they us median vs mean as a way of screwing with us. The scientists lie by omission or try to be clever by giving a Nobel prize for medicine to one of the guys who figured it out or at least to his University, I do not fool easily.

Last edited:
I wonder if repeated reinfection will shorten the lifespans of those who are prone to getting the virus.
Do not see any indication of that so far, currently the vaccine does not work on the latest variant the virus powers by it. my buddy and I had extensive on conversations on this he predicted this would happen over a year ago, though he does not like statistics, no education in them.

When I did SPC at a plant I would post manual charts on the wall for anybody to see so here is a copy of my blank manual charts is, on legal length paper for printing. this should clear up any confusion in reading my computer version which is basically the same thing hopefully this will clear up any confusion in reading the computer table chart. the manual filled out version I would have put on the bulletin board for anyone to see, fellow employees or even visitors to the plant easy to read gives synapsis of process. The confusion I see here is the reason why for a proper SPC program it must be done manually, some thing I Learned 30 years ago but does not work for a mass of data like what I collected on the Covid this pandemic. it would generate 20 or more sheets pinned with comments on a bulletin board. It does not take a person with a PHD to do this, so keep it simple would really have helped still amazed, at how many experts still cannot see what really happened am I the one-eyed person in the land of the blind.

Attachments

• Chart Individuals & Moving Range.pdf
    312 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Playing catch up on reading my backlogged scientific American issues now that winter is starting to make a bit too cold for my foot and leg for walking so back on my stationary bike. COVID death for US in article same as my data for Ontario. Great comparison

Attachments

• Scientific American Oct 2020.jpg
    Scientific American Oct 2020.jpg
    708.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    298.7 KB · Views: 61
I have been reading back issues of scientific America, issue I was just reading stated that thy suspected that the virus works, by repeatably infecting the same host multiple times. My statistics of my temperature, confirm this. Scaring the whole population by implying everyone is able to be infected is lying by omission.

I stand by my original hypothesis do not have the Neanderthal gene do not get sick. I have the gene my wife does not. 85% of the population do not have the gene.

This is why I had my avatar, sitting on my computer on my desk when I worked. Absolute confidence in knowing what I see is correct.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    260.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Looks like I caught covid again, at a party I attended on Saturday, my body is like a canary in the coal mine do to my unusual immune system AB positive blood type inherited from both parents., currently my temperature chart has a upper control limit of 37.55 Celsius, should drop below 37. 5 just before Christmas probably 37 in a month or more so temperature is a very good indicator. for anybody. my oxygen level dropped like a rock also. I can see connections obvious to me mabe not so obvious to others.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    260.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Ron's Oxygen level.pdf
    206.6 KB · Views: 63
  • RON oxgen level z-table.pdf
    96.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
My temperature chart can be generalized for anybody once the upper control limit settles down over the next few months for determining whether you have had Covid. It does validate using temperature as a method for detecting covid. Upper control limit reset with today's reading

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    261 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Starting to first change in Peel region in couple of years the mean age for acquiring Covid went up from 36 to 37. years. mean age to hospitalization is still 71. and mean age to death is still 81. Most growth in cases is still the city of Mississauga slowly gaining on Bampton, by. 01% every few weeks. Currently Brampton at 52.5% and Mississauga at 42,9% of Peel region cases. I guess there is more anti-vaxxers in Mississauga then Brampton even through Brampton contains a higher risk population of east Indians who carry the gene making them more prone to getting infected.
Amazing still no one dares mention why two cities next door to each other have such a difference in cases even though they are so close in population. Eventually the three means will converge.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom