• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

Renewing my previous entries, noticed I predicted dec. 22 2021 that Covid would start to become endemic on April 22, 2022, in Ontario, noticed Covid dropped rapidly from this date on with many decreasing runs through May 2022 with the government stopping reporting cases in June. 13 of 2022. Must admit that was a pretty accurate prediction. I Seem to know what I'M doing. so much for the experts and their models. Using simple a statistical model only requiring a normal distribution can be amazingly accurate. Nature likes to keep it simple stupid, and a virus infection follows a normal distribution. I saw this pattern in the first year across various regions. across the world, it followed a fractal pattern.

Last edited:
OK now the fun part," I told you So". That's why I keep the avatar on my computer at work before I retired, I had a tendency to be correct.

The lowest case rates in Ontario on any day was 113 cases, so I can use this number to determine to determine the percent of the population that is susceptible to getting COVID is 11. 15% in other words 88.95 % of the population has nothing to worry about, did not even need a vaccine, if only we had known this ahead of time. In Peel region where I live it was a bit worse 14,87 % unfortunately, I'm a member of this population, and my wife is not.

Attachments

• Ontario Z-table.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 52
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 74
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    170 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
This virus is circulating and reinfecting the same people over and over again. I'm one of those people the can you can see the number times I got infected on my temperature chart even getting the flu once.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    261.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Covid is following a fractal pattern now for those who carry the gene, should be same as last year. IF you got the gene good time to get vaccine, I'm still little hesitant scared of adverse reaction as my immune system does not foreign substance being directly injected into my body one more bout of transverse myelitis is not for me. IF you carry northern European genes Christmas get-togethers are problematic. If East Indian closer to Easter is your window. if you got the gene.

Attachments

• FIFTH WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I suspect any country with a high proportion of people that carry the gene that makes the prone to catching Covid are in for a very rough time in the next couple of months if they do not get some sort of vaccine. Covid could turn into what looks like the black plague in China in the next few months as a large part of the population carries the gene, and a lot are not vaccinated. Could see millions of deaths in the next few weeks.

Attachments

• Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Waiting to see what effect Covid in China is doing, will it falsify my hypothesis getting little blips in temperature when I go to parties not enough to fail on the chart, three standard deviations or a two % change. I expect a lot of deaths in China 80 % or more have the gene 80 10 % 0f these will die They do not have an RNA vaccine. We have a high east Indian population here in Brampton who carry the gene, so far, no effect like me they got vaccine

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    264.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
MY temperature blips are rally lining up with parties, out of control Failure only happened when I went to hospital for nosebleed.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    265 KB · Views: 55
MY temperature blips are rally lining up with parties, out of control Failure only happened when I went to hospital for nosebleed.

I've noticed something similar: When I go out in public (e.g. grocery stores, etc) later in the day the glands under my jaw are more noticeable to me; not obviously swollen, but they're definitely working at fighting off crap from the air. Like the old lady two rows over in the store today who was hacking and coughing like crazy. Wear a mask for the rest of us, why don't you? Point being: Just going out in public I can tell my body identifies then works to fight things off.

Got the flu once so far as both of got it suspect the remainder was covid. neat how the parties and crowd correlate with slight temperature changes, only two instances of statistical failures. Biggest one was the visit to the hospital. interesting. Seeing that this Covid virus is airborne all it takes is one or two people to fill a room with virus.

Last edited:
Here we go again take friend who lost husband out to socialize Friday and Saturday, Sunday temperature blip covid is quick. Happy my immune system is robust. no going to China for me I Need to do a measurement study on the temperature gauge only two of us here require two or three appraisers.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    265.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
My temperature back to normal 37.5, 66 % of Chinese carry Neanderthal genes. expect very high death rate 9% of those who get Covid could pass away. Unless they use the RNA vaccine, I expect people with similar immune systems to me are very rare. I have no data on China just extrapolate based on my statistics.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    295.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    298.7 KB · Views: 55
Interesting observation, went to physio for my leg this afternoon therapist is east Indian women conversation drifted to Covid and then Mississauga has increasing cases while next door Brampton is not, wife jokes about dumb whites in Mississauga not getting vaccinated east Indian lady then retorts no dumb, east Indian Muslim's who have aversion to vaccines, and they live in Mississauga east Indians in Brampton mainly Hindu .the virus does not care about your religion, your politics, or skin colour.

Blood pressure back to normal again, saw doctor today he noticed my two days of high pressure, not aware of how it correlates with temperature blips. did not tell him of my hypothesis this is me getting infected with Covid.

Attachments

• Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    274.8 KB · Views: 51
Reading back issues of scientific America, collected since I retired, read on stationary bike during winter.
article on how first nations people came to north America and who they were. They were. East Indians, in other words they carry the Neanderthal gene.

Seen headline today someone in Canada got covid vaccine, Adverse effect. paralyzed wonder if transverse myelitis.

I'm the canary in the coal mine when it comes to covid go to our club for afternoon only a couple of other customers we all conversed with bartender speaking about covid and the last customer standing next to my wife was East Indian and we discussed this Ironic. I guess he was a carrier I hope he is OK.

Incidentally the bar tender female thinks I'm a genius. made a real impression on her.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    251.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Interesting observation, the complete distribution of covid followed a Gaussian distribution. but in actuality it was a binomial distribution. with two stand-alone smaller distributions both Gaussian, fractural in nature. they all look the same just different in magnitude.

Attachments

• FIRST WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 56
  • FIFTH WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 64
  • ontario cases.pdf
    295.3 KB · Views: 53
If you have the gene making you prone to getting infected with covid, the virus.is intent on getting you if given the chance unfortunately I'm the exception not the norm, recover quickly ever time.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    268.2 KB · Views: 54
If ChIna has a population of 1 billion people now based on my simple calculations 9.1 % will die from Covid in the next few months or 90 million people.

New Threads

Top Bottom