• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

I only got interested in this because my stroke coincided, with covid the deeper I looked the more interesting it got a, buddy told me about the Neanderthal connection as a joke. The more I looked the deeper the connection got.

The one conclusion that can be drawn is that the vaccines work. the second conclusion is not everyone. required one.
The third is politicians, do not like this ambiguous result, and scientists do not like losing their funding if the state the truth.

Peel region has a similar population to York region, yet Peel region had double the case of York region. similar to the discrepancy between the two cities in Peel region at the beginning of the pandemic before the vaccine was available. What I have learned over the years follow the anomalies the biggest glaring anomaly is check out the 1st apex.

Last edited:
Went to see my buddy yesterday. Still does not believe that the joke he told me about Neanderthals may be the source of Covid causing sickness in only some part of the human population, may actually be correct.

I'm sure we will have another "covid" type situation again.... I would have to say it was the biggest psychological experiment coupled with the best business proposition I have ever seen. I have had it 3 times no long term affects. People that received the vaccine I hope stay in good standing health.

(excuse my ignorance I didnt read all the pages just jumping in)

They are effective. If you come from a susceptible community a lot of east Indians could have died here in Brampton if it was not.

I'm sure we will have another "covid" type situation again.... I would have to say it was the biggest psychological experiment coupled with the best business proposition I have ever seen. I have had it 3 times no long term affects. People that received the vaccine I hope stay in good standing health.

(excuse my ignorance I didnt read all the pages just jumping in)
No long term effects? Each infection with Sars-CoV-2 injures the immune system, and in particular, those aspects of the immune system responsible for surveilance against cancer cells, resetting immune memory. (damage to CD8+ T cell response simiar to hepatitis C and HIV).

Good Luck.

The mRNA vaccines were a con job as they never worked to prevent infection. Only an intranasal vaccine that stimulates IgE production will be effective.

Last edited:
There is two ways to check a hypothesis experimental evidence and observational evidence. in the case of covid the one piece of observational evidence, that consistently is ignored by the scientific community. Is two cities side by side, had completely different rates of covid infection. Brampton and Mississauga Ontario Canada, at the beginning one city had double the rate of the other.

I do not believe in coincidences. my granddaughter was born on the year anniversary of covid going endemic.
I predicted this date a year and a half prior as the virus infections followed a bell curve and bell cures are symmetrical.

I'm no scientist rather a technologist, having been making some observations over the years. As a technologist I have unusual training in tree distinct areas, chemistry, engineering. And microbiology. fortunately, my best friend also a presumed Aspie has a similar education. On top of this I have an extreme interest in physics two branches in particular particle physics and Astronomy and at least until recently. Where they intersect.
Another observation I have made is their is two types of scientists. One branch that base their hypothesis when doing research on experiments. Biologist chemists, for the most part follow in this group Second another group base their theories on observation. archeology, astronomers and apparently never shall the twain meet not the way they are trained. Nature gave us the largest natural experiment.in Covid. Two cities comparable size next door to each other similar but diverse populations. How can I be the only person that sees this? I can see researchers in other places not being aware as this is a unique situation. Fortunately, I live in one of the cities.

May be a fellow Aspie currently training as a scientist will see this take it and run with not the first time this has happened. Do not follow the crowd, never know where it could lead.

Last edited:
I asked AI if covid had a genetic basis. it said yes about 10% of people of European descent, can get it to varying degrees. No mention of Asian population. East Asian are European descendants doing my research. My number for Ontario was 7.96 % Peel region which has a significant east indian population was at 10.98%

Attachments

• COVID ONT.pdf
    293.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Covid Peel 5 Sigma.pdf
    233.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Noticed an article this morning that the country with the lowest covid infection rate in northern hemisphere was Sweden, Keep in mind Sweden had no lock down during the. pandemic. Need I say more. Doing further reading Sweden may be the one country that may have acted correctly vaccines, masks do not needed outside. virus is air borne easily dispersed outside. Like any good science follow the evidence not the opinions.

Last edited:
That's interesting, Ronald. But please bear in mind that many Americans did exactly what Sweden did but, despite our following scientific common sense, there were plenty of other Americans who subscribed to conspiracy theories and political rants and refused to do anything to protect vulnerable people. Sweden is a small country, low population, a healthy population, and a very homogeneous people. The US is almost the exact opposite of that. No wonder the US had a high infection rate and will again as Covid is resurging here now.

Noticed an article this morning that the country with the lowest covid infection rate in northern hemisphere was Sweden,

One interesting thing is that Norway have had 5000 covid deaths. Sweden is twice the size of Norway so they should have 10 000 but they have over 25 000. And we did the opposite, Sweden didn't do anything and Norway went into full lockdown right away.

But those numbers aren't really accurate because they counted people who died of other things if they also was infected with covid. So I don't think anyone knows the exact numbers, but the numbers are very different in Sweden and Norway.

Last edited:
That's interesting, Ronald. But please bear in mind that many Americans did exactly what Sweden did but, despite our following scientific common sense, there were plenty of other Americans who subscribed to conspiracy theories and political rants and refused to do anything to protect vulnerable people. Sweden is a small country, low population, a healthy population, and a very homogeneous people. The US is almost the exact opposite of that. No wonder the US had a high infection rate and will again as Covid is resurging here now.
Based on what I've seen that's the issue only the people that are prone to getting sick need to protect themselves.
hard to tell which population each oner of us belongs too as far as I can tell my wife is not capable of getting sick I however am and that's how we will respond. for me it appears the stroke I suffered may have been to covid. one of the first, my sister had a business trip in New York city late 2018. either way I'm not into conspiracy theories just follow the facts. draw my own conclusions. No point getting anxiety over maybes. Probably immune now upside to having AB positive blood type. downside have to be careful about vaccines.as my body tends to overreact caught transverse myelitis once, not looking for a second experience. relearning to walk twice in a lifetime is enough for me.

Last edited:
There were a lot of very poor strategies about how to handle the pandemic in different countries too. And a lot of people who for financial reasons decided that strategies and policies didn't count for them.

Australia managed the virus very well, except for in two states where corruption is rife in business and politics. Australia is an island so closing our borders was easy. Then two states started doing shonky deals where they let business people come and go without restriction, even inviting hollywood production crews to come and film in Australia while everywhere else was locked down.

Those two states ended up with infection rates and death rates similar to western Europe and the US and that caused all our other states to close their individual borders hard. In my state we had a very easy time of it. We had a lockdown period early on but that only lasted a few weeks, and mask rules were only in place for about 6 months.

With our borders closed hard we were able to relax and didn't suffer the anxiety that people had in much of the rest of the world. In fact for a couple of years it almost felt like a state wide holiday here while watching what was going on in the rest of the world.

Because two states in the east had breached their own quarantine regulations in the name of business they suffered every bit as much as much as the US and Europe while the rest of the country had it easy. There's no such thing as eradicating a virus, it's not possible. The only survivable response to a virus is to develop personal immunity to the virus.

We kept our borders shut while the earlier and deadlier strains of the virus were spreading, the two states in the east ended up riddled with the Delta variant which was quite deadly but the rest of the country remained free. Then the Omicron strain appeared and as soon as it became apparent that this strain was much milder than the others we opened our borders and let Omicron in.

Yes a lot of people got sick and died when we did this, but nowhere near as many as there would have been if we had allowed the Delta strain to take hold. When we were certain that the Omicron strain was the dominant strain here we dropped all covid restrictions, no more masks, no more requirements to be vaccinated. I've never even been tested, let alone vaccinated, there was no need here.

It's quite interesting when you look back at the statistics. At first thought most people would imagine that death rates would be higher in poorer countries with less adequate health facilities but the exact opposite is true. The countries that suffered the most are the ones that tried to allow international trade and travel during the pandemic.

The current overall world wide death rate from the virus is 908 deaths per 1 million people.
Australia crept up close to that average when we allowed the Omicron strain in.

Canada: 1415 deaths per million
Norway: 1039 deaths per million
Australia: 890 deaths per million
New Zealand: 529 deaths per million
Afghanistan: 203 deaths per million
Bangladesh: 179 deaths per million

United States: 3549 deaths per million
United Kingdom: 3372 deaths per million
Italy: 3165 deaths per million
Greece: 3558 deaths per million

Statistics garnered from graphs on www.corona.help

Our premier here in Ontario, followed the science. which I was impressed with did a good job many of my conclusions are now 20/20 hindsight, So the science has changed. Masking outside basically pointless if slight breeze. high risk areas medical buildings.

New Threads

Top Bottom