• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

Do you expect endemic in another few months? This fall?

afaic, it's already there..

upload_2022-5-26_14-0-45.png

Weekly global deaths are down to March 2020 levels, and have essentially been on the decline since the Omicron peak in early February.

Seems to me that with the Omicron variant, it basically became more infectious, but less deadly (which is generally what I'd expect from a new virus over time). We had that one last major spike of cases in January, but where deaths were notably barely topping the Delta wave despite the huge count of extra cases.

I would imagine that by this point a majority of people have already had some form of covid, and even though it's still circulating and mutating, it's basically become like any other virus that does the same.

While not impossible, I don't think it's very probable it would mutate into something more deadly again.

my two cents...

The Ontario, is no longer releasing daily numbers on Covid, so this will be my last up date. the raw data is available if any one wants it on Excel file. I will ne a valid Email address to forward it, if you want to do your own analysis. For me it's over.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    293.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Ontario Z-table.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    296.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    291.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    170.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    232.2 KB · Views: 73
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    170 KB · Views: 71
  • York Cases.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 89
Lots of interesting data, pretty sure my original hypothesis, neanderthal gene responsible for cases and deaths will be confirmed to be correct.

This virus does does not affect everyone, If you can be affected you probably already have been.
It absolutely still does and new improved vaccines are still being developed. Currently ones rely on the spike protein (the fast evolving part) and so do not provide a general immune response. New vaccines are being developed that will provide a general immune response.

My impression if you are not genetically pre disposed to get Covid you have nothing to worry about check for Covid cases in sub Sahara Africa. Neanderthals did not penetrate here. in my area the south Asians got hammered. If you don't have the gene no vaccine needed. Probably cheaper to test the population for the gene, only vaccinate those who are at risk, politics involved, seen that here Premier of Ontario manipulated who got vaccinated in City of Brampton won every riding after last weeks election, saw that coming. We have a very large south Asian population.

Not if the next vaccines actually block transmission. Current ones did block transmission of delta and prior strains, don't do so much with Omicron. Ones that provide a general immune response should block transmission of all strains, not relying on the (fast evolving) spike protein.

Suspect the wife and I have the gene three vaccines so far got an anomaly on my health control charts, one day blood pressure drop for me weird drop in oxygen level in her blood on same day for her, I got my hair cut a few days before. How many vaccines will it take before the truth comes out rather than these silly games. Every vaccine I had was different, two RNA and a conventional one, they are offering a fourth based on my age. Not sure I trust any more already had a bad reaction to the Polio vaccine fifty years ago caused a bout of transverse myelitis, I do not like playing Russian roulette over and over again, as the gun keeps being handed to me, your turn again. losing the ability to walk twice on a lifetime is enough for me. I'm simply doing a risk benefit analysis, With my health.

Last edited:
I went to my cousins hair solon, out in the country middle of January my wife measures both our oxygen level and blood pressure daily. For my self, I plot them statistically. Both of us got statistical failures a two days after the hair cut. Her blood oxygen normal around 98% dropped to 90%. both issues only lasted for a day.

Attachments

• Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    237.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Ron's Oxygen level.pdf
    196.1 KB · Views: 66
did a bit of analysis on the two major waves, of Covid in Ontario the first wave before vaccines were available. and the fifth wave after the virus has mutated a few times.
Interesting both waves ended near Victoria Day.
Note: normality across the board, main data, outliers, and range. For both waves.

Just checked Peel data, no second wave was visible 6th wave ended much earlier.

Attachments

• FIRST WAVE ONT ZTABLE.pdf
    173.5 KB · Views: 68
  • FIFTH WAVE ONT ZTABLE.pdf
    173 KB · Views: 62
  • FIRST WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 76
  • FIFTH WAVE COVID ONT.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    232.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Starting to meet people that have been infected multiple times, one friend not vaccinated tested positive no symptoms, another friend infected twice despite four vaccines. their definitely is more to this virus than meets the eye. if you are genetically predisposed to get it you will get it.

Personally we have had no indication of having caught it, not socially isolating we like to go to parties my wife is very social good at socializing me, I enjoy it. The virus is out there so by rights we should have been exposed.

I am still standing behind my original hypothesis.

Starting to meet people that have been infected multiple times, one friend not vaccinated tested positive no symptoms, another friend infected twice despite four vaccines. their definitely is more to this virus than meets the eye. if you are genetically predisposed to get it you will get it.

Personally we have had no indication of having caught it, not socially isolating we like to go to parties my wife is very social good at socializing me, I enjoy it. The virus is out there so by rights we should have been exposed.

I am still standing behind my original hypothesis.
I, too, am meeting more and more jabbed, boosted, etc, people who are catching COVID multiple times.
Yes, there is definitely is more to this virus than meets the eye.
I'm not jabbed, and really, should submit my exemption request.
I think my GP might think I am a bit odd with my views on COVID.

I have my own theories on it.
I used to think it didn't exist - Now I know, it's not that black-and-white, it does, but not as per the mainstream narrative.

With debatable, controversial things like this, I am good, in that, I am happy to admit I am wrong, after all, opening up to being wrong, can teach us things, whereas my old "I don't like being wrong" outlook, meant my ego prevented me from learning things.
I am gullible as well, so I am mastering the art of balancing, in this context, not swallowing info, because it's new, and not, out-and-out dismissing things just because someone disagrees with me.

I had COVID this year, it felt weird.
It felt, rightly, or, wrongly, like an artificial, manufactured virus.
I am familiar with viruses and chest infections.
There are some conspiraloons out there with crackpot theories, and there are some shills out there, who, just, plain, want to lead people who just want truth, off the path.

A friend offered me a theory, which I am currently running with, but, as always, like to keep an open mind and change my opinion, should reasons, plausible to me, come to my attention.
The theory was, that jabbed people, are "Shedding" meaning, to put it very crudely, passing on the virus to others.
I happened to get mine when the cases rose sharply, possibly due to vexed people?

I agree lots of off the wall theories, Mine come from visiting a friend, both of us have formal educations in micro biology. he mentioned, how he had come across article , which stated their could be a connection with Covid and inter breading with Neanderthal's thousands of years ago. I took it as a joke. when I got home as an Aspie, started following up on it. The more I looked the stronger the evidence got that it was the correct hypothesis
Even my charting specifically Peel region where I live two cities next door to each other similar population different
mix's of who should carry the specific gene, supported it like a experiment made by nature. a majority of south Asians carry the gene and about 25% of people of northern European decent also carry it.

I think there is a "goal" behind the COVID thing.
I don't know the whole goal.
I think the Global Elite want to create a cashless society.
Last year, a friend made me aware of the control in China, he said we will all be walking QR codes.
They all have to use "WeChat" app, to do anything.
I watched some videos he sent me, freaky, they have social credits, which can be added to, or taken away, for things like not maintaining your house properly, etc.
Just look at North Korea, considering we are supposed to be a diplomatic democratic world, why are we allowing this high level of despotism to go on.
I know DPRK are not covid, yet it all ties, in, DPRK are not the enemy the world cannot control, they are in the old boys network. Kim Jong is not a one-off-despot, I think he is a mate of the others, just like Putin.
The COVID thing is just a small part of this "agenda" which, right now, I feel, will be made to "rear-it's ugly-head' again, while people think it's alll gone quiet.
I hope that makes sense.

I'm not into conspiracy, theories I have enough issues with physics theories. A lot of them border on off the wall, nothing beats evidence and well thought out experiments that support the hypothesis.

Either way Covid is mainly killing older people, being related to the cold virus, it repeatably infects. and vaccines
did work. the best defense is not to have the gene. It just mutates faster then they can adjust the vaccine

I'm not into conspiracy, theories I have enough issues with physics theories. A lot of them border on off the wall, nothing beats evidence and well thought out experiments that support the hypothesis.

Either way Covid is mainly killing older people, being related to the cold virus, it repeatably infects. and vaccines
did work. the best defense is not to have the gene. It just mutates faster then they can adjust the vaccine
Things aren't that "black and white" are they?
While staying in the "I need to measure" "I need evidence" I felt blocked from learning.
I used to believe in God, as a kid, because I was brainwashed as a catholic, and then I lost my faith, because "there was not enough proof"
While I am not advocating drug use, back in 2001, I took a psychedelic pill and found myself writing a story, narrated though the eyes of a twelve year old boy, and it was about faith - I didn't know where the story came from, at the time, as I did not know, I had a talent for writing stories.
I am a big skeptic, trust me, big in to science.
Psychedelics provided me with the insight, clarity and lucidity, that I was totally lacking as a kid.
Where else do the great artists, writers, and inventors get their ideas?
Needless to say, I regained my faith, not in a Catholic was, but in a more meaningful to me way, in a Divine Creator.
A bit off topic, but we have to think out of the box, not everything can be measured, and while I love science, being "too scientific" like I was closed off my mind and blocked my learning.
I have learnt more meaningful stuff from age 40 than I ever did as a kid.
Magic mushrooms opened my eyes to mathematics in a way I would never have learnt of before, and, being the skeptic I was, I googled, all I wrote down during the trip, and it was true, like the info came through me from source.
It links with COVID, because those who created the virus, thought outside the box, and we have to think outside of the box, if we want to get to the truth.
It's complicated, just like tyrants love, they love to complicate things, which is why I don't know all of the facts, and have to be willing to consider new info I have not yet received.
I only know my experience of having COVID, it definitely felt like the virus was artificial and manufactured.

I'm agnostic, not into drug use, not into damaging the one organ essential to my living a satisfying and happy life.
example like to lift weights on occasion no steroids, just my natural testosterone. do not even like taking prescription drugs at least they are well tested.

Science is not absolute, but then neither is mathematics, it is the closest thing we have. to describe nature.

I'm agnostic, not into drug use, not into damaging the one organ essential to my living a satisfying and happy life.
example like to lift weights on occasion no steroids, just my natural testosterone. do not even like taking prescription drugs at least they are well tested.

Science is not absolute, but then neither is mathematics, it is the closest thing we have. to describe nature.
Trauma is at the root of my drug misuse.
Also, before I used psychedelics, I lacked insight, clarity, lucidity and life was a muddy mess that made no sense.
I had no philosophy, values, etc, and whether or not dad would hit me governed everything, I was very immature and naive.

I am trying to get off drugs, yet I need to tackle the underlying problems, the consequences of my choices and I will get there, make the world a better place end leave a good legacy when I die.
I once liked the first line of a pay-trance track "mathematics is the language of nature" it is part of science and I think there is a spiritual element to it, I am not religious either, yet I do take useful things from some religions.

New Threads

Top Bottom